Farewell mates...

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well, time comes again for me to leave this game, I decided to cancel autorenew on my accounts and start focusing on my real life.

Not like I have been power gaming recently anyway, not been very active since my return and I have finally realised DAoC will never be the same for me again.

I kept coming back to this game, only looking for that "spark" of joy I had in old times for me, where almost everything in the game was fun and entertained me fully and everything was new and excisting.

Now, it fells more like a task I have to go through, no matter what I put myself into doing.. leveling new characters, getting them outfitted, even RvR lost its taste, to much hasle for way to little fun, I don't really enjoy it anymore.

Want to thanks those who played with me in "Dah Troll Patrol" back in the days, was probarly my best gaming time in this game.

Also thanks to all from "Jordheims Peoples Front" and "Danish Huscarls" who also gave me lots of fun memories and help with stuff in ToA and normal PvE and great groups in RvR.

Thanks to Cruhar and co, who I played for a few days with in Avalon, in a last try to find the old spark, but it just ain't there anymore, how much I want it to be there, it just isn't...

Thanks to everybody who ever came to any of the raids I tried and holding, succesfull and non succesfull, who grouped with me in PvE or PvP, who chatted with me when I was farming or just generally bored, was always a bit of fun, I always loved the community, but the game itself has long lost its taste for me.

Have a good day...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Never really got to know you too well, but always a nice chap when I did see ya about, sorry to see you go bud, take care out there!

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
AH well!

Nice chap you seem, so sad you're leaving just as I got to know you :-/

But I surely understand, and im having the same thoughts as you... but to be honest I would have no idea what else to do IRL at the moment so I guess I will stick around...
Still searching for some enjoyable people to RvR with... pretty sick and tired of PVE and starting new toons.. but hay I have said that for the last 2 years and im still around making new toon after new toon. :)

Enjoy RL and drop by vent just to talk if your bored at some point....
Downtime IRL doesnt give comensation you know :/

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Take care m8 and u know ur allways welcome back :touch:

/mirk

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh
<breathing>
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh
<Breathing again>
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh!!!

I forbid you!! :(

Ahwell I'll talk to you anyway on msn mate ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
pretty sick and tired of PVE and starting new toons

And still u keep comming and bugging me on my raids :p.

Hey ice, sorry that u leave us again, have fun irl.

greets vav.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Iceforge,

It has been a pleasure to have you back in Active ranks, while it lasted. I have fully understanding that you want to do something different in your spare time, than playing DaoC. I wish you the best for you and your girlfriend in the future.

If you on the other hand should decide to re-enlist and go active again, you know where to find us, and the old bugger will probably still be around.

Bon chance mon ami.

Best regards
Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
cya m8, always been good friends with you. sad to see you go.

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Sorry to see you go mate, good luck in RL then, maybe we will meet in another MMO in the furture ^^

living

Fledgling Freddie
I never understood "i quit" posts, never made one myself. But see you in a few months when u return :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
cya m8 i tried to quit for my exams - i reopened the account the day after i quit :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom