Farewell from SB Iniquity (prydwen)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm was thinking I should make this post, but not that sure if I'm actually that known at all. Oh well here goes...

Been playing DAoC from pretty much the start and found a real passion for my Shadowblade Iniquity when I finally got her to 50 and kitted out decently. That took me a long while, skipped all the much talked of uber LA days for example. But anyway, struggled my way through the ranks up to rr8 recently which I was pretty proud of myself.

Kind of shelved her a bit and went to Glastonbury and started a guild there Wrath of Valhalla of course (even on Hibernia yes I know! :) ). Came back though a few months back and fell in love with the new power of the 2handed PA and really enjoyed playing with my lethal little lady :)

All things must come to an end however and some nasty real life stuff made me evaluate what I am doing with myself and the only conclusion I could come to was to finish playing DAoC (among lots of other stuff). I still think it's wicked game and I know I would enjoy playing it if I tried but I've made my decision now and sticking to it.

I hope some of the older chaps from Expedient Demise - Nemesis and eventually Wrath of Valhalla see my post and say hello. I'll miss you guys most of all.

Also a big load of respect to Midgard (Prydwen more so but overall) in general. It's been a real nice (but cold!) home and had lots of fun here. Also to my hibernia and albion friends and enemies. I've had some real great duels and fights over time. I'm not the best player I think but enjoyed trying :) Apologies if I ever did something to pissany one off, I tried to play with respect mainly but it gets to us all sometimes.

Anyway this is going on longer than I anticapated, so farewell all and enjoy DAoC all. Maybe see you in another game in the future, who knows.

:drink:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bye Bye :)

only think ive had a few fights with you, without winning :(

wish you the best luck IRL, and stay safe ;)

Take care
:m00:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I met your shadow blade a few times on my nightshade . Strong dmg :D Enjoy your retirement ( or break who knows ) Take care and maybe see you in WarHammerz ! :)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
GL irl mate.

we'll save you a slot on the warhammer servers!

:)

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
Paul :(

Knew this was coming for a while, but still sad to see you go, been fun playing with you for the last 4 years

PS Check pm's

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Had alot of fun playing by your side and always had a chuckle on VT when we ran the GG :).. will miss ya mate hope all is well and you keep in touch

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
:(

Bye Inq, had some fun fights with you :/ one of the SBs I like.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
We've been in the same guild for god know how long and (at least imo hehe) we've been great friends during our time together. You're without doubt one of the best guys I've had the honor of knowing in my 10-11 years of playing mmorpgs.

Wish you the best of luck man, but we'll still keep in touch on msn. You're not getting rid of me that easy. Me love you longtime!

/massive-hugs

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
Well Paul will miss you, but RL comes first and hope all works out well. Take care and all the best.:fluffle:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
Bye Bye :)

only think ive had a few fights with you, without winning :(

wish you the best luck IRL, and stay safe ;)

Take care
:m00:
you suck greeek! xD

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
BB ingy have fun irl and sucsh ... just let the Swedish Girls be...!---

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
:(

Bye Inq, had some fun fights with you :/ one of the SBs I like.
my Sb will rox youre boxor when its done shike my liddul skåning !!!!::)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Konstantin said:
my Sb will rox youre boxor when its done shike my liddul skåning !!!!::)

ick, dont insult me lol. Skåning wtf?! :eek7:

and.. hopefully I'll still be playing when you are done :)

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
GL in RL m8, hopefully we'll see you again one day and if we don't... i'll talk to you on msn :)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for all the replies guys. Very nice of you all :)

devaline

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck irl mate was nice playing with u ...hope to c u around someday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom