Farewell all

Framer

Loyal Freddie
well the time is here for me also to say my goodbyes and to wish you all good guys out there good luck in the futur (you know who you are) and I also wold like to say thank you to all the players out there (even the albs and hibs)... Thank you all for all the fun years I had with this game. But it is with a heavy hearth I have desided to move on and leave this behind. resently I started to study at a local university and that have been eating most of my time away so I some how managet to get a glimps from that horribel thing many call reall life... *sigh* there are so many things to say in so many ways but some how I just cant find the words for them now, ironic considering the time I spent thinking this through.. well enough of the jabber from my side...
I wold like to wish you all good luck in the futur and I hope that all off you will have a good time with daoc in the futur, and to the few that knows me out there I will miss you all greatly and maby who knows some time some were in the futur we migth run into each other again..

"Paths that ones have been crosst are bound to be crosst again"

/eiira signing off

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
First of all it's future.

Bad to see you leave. :( Didn't know you, but still wish you good luck in your life and hope you come back in game someday! :)

:(:)

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Eiira, I remember you, the person in Bannana Bunnies - Sad to see many good and old people go from the game. I remembered the good and fun times Bannana Bunnies was and I remember you helping me with my crap template :). Sad to see you leave and you will be missed throughout this ghost server of Excalibur and even more so, to see one of the oldies go. 1 week ago i walked round Midgard just to see that the game had no life in it anymore, and the times that it was classic and good. Anyways enough of the roleplaying, hope you have a good time in the future with your university. Now you eventually join the RL side :). Bannana Bunnies or once known as your Bannana Bunnies gives a hearty farewell!..:) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom