far from me to just post links to things...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Yeah, looks immense!

On a side note, I got a demo of HDTV the other day (using a specific 1280*720p feed) - looked awesome!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Pff when I get my projector I'll have a 100" screen :D

old.user4556

Yeah I agree that front projection is the way forward for big screen movie action, but imo; they aren't much use for daily TV use (not to mention the bulbs are very pricey if you use it regularly) - near total darkness isn't practicle imo.

I love my projector, but it ain't no replacement for just flicking the TV on.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Granted, but I don't think I'd want to watch regular TV on a 82" screen. 28-40" for that tbh.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
nath said:
Granted, but I don't think I'd want to watch regular TV on a 82" screen. 28-40" for that tbh.

Why not?? What wrong with you boy!!

old.user4556

dysfunction said:
Why not??

Big G said:
they aren't much use for daily TV use (not to mention the bulbs are very pricey if you use it regularly) - near total darkness isn't practicle imo.

Damn 3 char limit.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if I had a house with something of a dedicated tv room then maybe a projector and a nice sound system (or not so nice as I can't tell the difference anyway). casual viewing works fine on a regular tv for me, not even one of those huge ones. in hte case of this large sony you may as well get a decent projector for the price eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom