FAQ Inkognito from Nolby Pride

Faril

Banned
Kelio said:
The little wanker can`t solo me so when he is down to 2% hp his friends come and help him. im R3L3 he is R4L7
The little fukka runs around with 10%hp when my bb comes down to ress my char... i completely ignore him (since i easly would kill him with 1 smite.) goes up to the tress to wait rs... THE LITTLE FUKKER COMES AND KILL MY BB AND ME WHILE IM RESTING....

my question is.... is all in Nolby Pride this fucking lame or is it just 1 idiot draggin their name into the dirt?

Haha, nice killing you! :D

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
theres only 2 Mid which have my Respect Powerslave and Varg, Varg isnt sympatic 2 me cause he know how 2 gank a Scout but he earned my Respect, he dont (or not much) stealth zerg, everytime i met him he was solo and he showed me his sb power, but thats life.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Matmardigan said:
theres only 2 Mid which have my Respect Powerslave and Varg, Varg isnt sympatic 2 me cause he know how 2 gank a Scout but he earned my Respect, he dont (or not much) stealth zerg, everytime i met him he was solo and he showed me his sb power, but thats life.

and to have ur respect i guess is a big honour tbh ;)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
its like in rl, some ppl r Respectable and some not. It doenst matter that i Respect them, point is that they doin Respectable things. If ya Solo or Duo its ok, but if u come around in group with 7 little Skiltvaten which will be around u like fly's around shit then isnt that respectable. ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
its like in rl, some ppl r Respectable and some not. It doenst matter that i Respect them, point is that they doin Respectable things. If ya Solo or Duo its ok, but if u come around in group with 7 little Skiltvaten which will be around u like fly's around shit then isnt that respectable. ;)
Mebbe 7 at once not, bu i surely dont mind 2/3 grouped guardians when ip is up and I have the range :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
if u talk about the met at amg then ive 2 corect u, didnt laugh spam did kiss spam 4 the nice rp's :p

Brevis

Fledgling Freddie
Oh thanks for the good fight 20 mins ago btw...

It was... 2 days ago, Cale (my friends SB) just killed a <insert random alb here> and then you shot him down whichafter you laughspammed him....

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
np was fun, shity thing was that i used a endu pot instaed of a endu regen pot :/ but was nice :cheers:

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Matmardigan said:

mm mate, i'm ex alb, and i clearly remember being in groups of 8 stealthers, on more than 1 occasion with you :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
@phixion

whos ur ex alb char?
Im not always grouped with more than 3-4 guys. And this 3-4 guys are friends wich askin me if we could duo.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
@phixion

whos ur ex alb char?
Im not always grouped with more than 3-4 guys. And this 3-4 guys are friends wich askin me if we could duo.
3-4 guys + you is not a duo.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
omg.. he killed u?... in a frontier?... SHAME ON HIM :m00:

rezzkill PWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ imo

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Kelio said:
The little wanker can`t solo me so when he is down to 2% hp his friends come and help him. im R3L3 he is R4L7
The little fukka runs around with 10%hp when my bb comes down to ress my char... i completely ignore him (since i easly would kill him with 1 smite.) goes up to the tress to wait rs... THE LITTLE FUKKER COMES AND KILL MY BB AND ME WHILE IM RESTING....

my question is.... is all in Nolby Pride this fucking lame or is it just 1 idiot draggin their name into the dirt?

Shutup you ****

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmzz perhaps mythic should make special cloaks and shields for clerics,you know like them ambulances in wartime with the big red cross on em so noone attacks em :m00: ,so he starts of by shairing that his plate using,shield wearing elvis wanabee (chants),who on top of it all was fully buffed got his pants knockt down by a stealther.....,to then simply contiue to baffle any sain ppl by saying he thinks its unacceptable that he gets killed when he is sitting down in plan view,if this is the average inteligence and attitude in albion no wonder there killspam has the same color as our beloved retharded A.I....

Release

Fledgling Freddie
First time I check the forums in a few weeks and I find such a nice post that brings back funny memories :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom