faq - [GOA]Erivoss

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Any ideas/hints/clues as to how the testing of the next patches are coming along?

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
Um... who the hell is Erivoss?
And I'm guessing the [GOA] tag is supposed to mean he works there?
Oooh, is he like Sanya? :touch:

-G

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Yes some new at GOA or atleast new at writing new for the English servers.

V

Verata

Kreig said:
Any ideas/hints/clues as to how the testing of the next patches are coming along?

The next patch will include 1.64 and 1.65.

At the moment it's still in its first phase and in French, but seems to be going well considering the amount of new stuff included. The new SI zones are all up and running along with the flying mounts. They look basically the same as the regular SI zones with the exception of the meteor crash site in Hib. Also included is the new frontier keep layout, which, coupled with not being able to log into a keep which is under attack, is going to make defending a lot tougher. Other things like the market browser still need to be tested thoroughly. (yes, /hood works :D)

Hopefully we can move on to German and English testing soon. Once the testing hits English, you know it's not long until it goes live.

As for a live date, Erivoss can answer that, but you can be fairly sure it's listed as "when it's ready" :)

Rincewald

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see GOA peeking in to give us all these updates of late... I'm pleasently hopeful that things may be turning around. :)

Cyfr

Banned
Wow.. I had to reread that 4 times before I realised it didn't read "fag - [GOA]Erivoss"

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Rincewald said:
Nice to see GOA peeking in to give us all these updates of late... I'm pleasently hopeful that things may be turning around. :)

Without meaning to sound too cynical wasn't this whole thing born of the server crash which was didn't get any Info on last Sunday - in which case it would be more a case of 'these last few days' as oppose to 'of late' ... though i suppose the 'of late' depends on your definition.

Either way, i agree - givf more english PR :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Cyfr said:
Wow.. I had to reread that 4 times before I realised it didn't read "fag - [GOA]Erivoss"

You know, if I hadn't had read your post, I would have thought it said fag too

Urgat

Part of the furniture
E&E

Just thought i would mention...

Since there was at least one person who wasn't familiar with the term "E&E" there might be more...

So... For your information...

The Camelot europe homepage, has a list of Volunteers, among this list are details of the various server/realm E&E members.

It might be an idea to familiarize yourself with the members of the E&E who play your realm/server, in case you ever want to speak to one of them.

Hope that helps some people...

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Rincewald said:

This wasn't really GOA giving us an update, but one of the E&E people (regular players like you and me), who do know a little bit more then you and me.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Not quite

not quite...

As explained... Erivoss does actually work for GOA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom