Fao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
For assing of [ Lxn ] Saracren Lord(a.k.a) Zergfestard...

is there possible anyway to get more crappy than you, exept me ofc that need you gurlfriend Oblo and Boyfriend Obla To zerg me and me & the rest out? Even if you have been pooned by 4year old fish you still never can learn righ? :)

[This whine is sponsored by Hatsim ® F*CK tards inC ©]

Lets start the flaming

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
<hugs Hatsim> So much anger Hatsim! IT LEADS TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thats almost as bad as someone beckoning someone, then having 2 sb's waiting inside them to back them up :rolleyes:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Lately the adding has become even worse then before..
and thats a fact QQ'rs of the QQ'r !!!

As I am frapsing and making movie i put "add" clips in an own map.. it became such a big map that I almoust ran out of bytes on my HD Oo... sicko :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Qledo said:

is there possible anyway to get more crappy than you, exept me ofc that need you gurlfriend Oblo and Boyfriend Obla To zerg me and me & the rest out? Even if you have been pooned by 4year old fish you still never can learn righ? :)

Lets start the flaming

I remember once U + Echion + Fannyfart(faye) + Rodlsb all emoting my poor rr5 shade thinking u were quiet the comedians after steamrolling me as i tried to kill another hunter under the water @ Bledmeer ...

Yet u whine when Lxn Zergs u ? Sure he is a tit ... but u are just as bad so ... /care ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Qledo said:

Lets start the flaming

more zerglings crying about zerglings, maybe if you all stopped fucking zerging everyone would be happy in their world of bunny rabbits and fluffy clouds, until then adapt and get on with it.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Besides the QQ, that's horrible to read :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Wow, thats almost as bad as someone beckoning someone, then having 2 sb's waiting inside them to back them up :rolleyes:

Now now now Samaroon. Hatsim is honourable and would never do such a thing !

haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom