Fao Zoia's Zerk+Brad

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Soz about lame add near duelling zone ... thought was a fg mids trying to wipe all ... apolagies :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Congax said:
Yes, be ashamed! Be very ashamed!

:)

Nah was kinda gay ... I unstealth beside Brad asec ago tho and he proceeded to kick my ass and /rude me ... so im guessing he aint read this yet or else he took it abit personal like :p

Also soz Zoia migit ... i didnt recognise joo in hamstermode :(

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I was just hanging around when some druid came from behind and started shearing me. I don't like to be sheared, so i hit charge+vendo+various other stuff and went after him.
That's when you decided to jump in as well. Mistakes happen though, so it's fine. :)
Almost had the damn druid too! :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Zoia said:
I was just hanging around when some druid came from behind and started shearing me. I don't like to be sheared, so i hit charge+vendo+various other stuff and went after him.
That's when you decided to jump in as well. Mistakes happen though, so it's fine. :)
Almost had the damn druid too! :p

Hehe ... i had only cl buffs when i fought you also ... ill givf you batter fight tomorrow ... glad you understand i didnt do on pourpose ... there are a handful of people i wont add/gank under any circumstances ;)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Guess we're even now. I got a PM from Brad needing help near bridge with add, so i ran there and accidentally hit you once or twice while i was there. :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Zoia said:
Guess we're even now. I got a PM from Brad needing help near bridge with add, so i ran there and accidentally hit you once or twice while i was there. :)

Nah i was just chasing the shammy as he kept aoe diseasing hibs and it was pissing me off ... running all night with cl buffs is bad enough besides that ... wasnt gonna kill him tho cute little bugger as his group spared me earlier ... just making a point :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
off topic, was nice fights 2day :) when i saw tehm midds trying to kill ppl i fought fs duel area gone but its staying strong :p hope it continues

Lack /hug ;)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, it was a fun night tonight. Usually i would get bored after duelling for hours, but we had a few adds and stuff now and then, which kept it interresting. :)

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Nah i was just chasing the shammy as he kept aoe diseasing hibs and it was pissing me off ... running all night with cl buffs is bad enough besides that ... wasnt gonna kill him tho cute little bugger as his group spared me earlier ... just making a point :)

Was trying to tease ya but i think that i crossed the line with the aoe disease there :( sry m8 but then i was trying to help brad with the adds and i saw u in angry mode :eek6:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Ickle love in this thread.

Start killing each other and call ppl nasty names instead.

this is way to cuddly for me... :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
hello, leave some nice fights for me for when I get home tomorrow =))

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
yepp fun evening and many soloers... was a long time i saw so many.
Thanks all for duels.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh i always get revenge, so tip don't add/zerg me. Antipop found out the hard way, so did deception the first time. :p

Although 30k rp's in 2 hours was a nice change, well abit above average but i aint played for a while so seems extra nice.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom