Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Youre the best skald out there imo :)

was nice to see you in action again.

cu out there hopefully soon again.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Aaah, so you're Teleri. :p

Wasn't easy to take your sorc/wiz duo, but after a few failures and lots of running away, i got you! \o/
Lucky you didn't have that rr5 up that last time. ;)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
well used the ra 5 ability just before we met you, was down defending Hurbury 3 where we met 2 hunters and a sm (nearly died there btw :p )

and without the ra 5 ability im pretty much dead and moc 1 gives crap life back :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Tiarta said:
Youre the best skald out there imo :)

was nice to see you in action again.

cu out there hopefully soon again.

agree'd :) cple of other decent skalds about imo atm . but not as good compared to zioa.... doesnt zoia have FZ? met him twice with my scout yesterday... 1st time he ran away (when i was toying with tsoilios and phovos at mid tower inalb... 2nd time outside bledmeer.. but that tiem u attacked . mezz'd but didnt fz me..

most skalds just mezz / fz and pwn me lol... warhead seems to fz soloers even when he is running ina fg lmao...... its a case of they all run up.. warhead mezz's and then fz's u for the whole grp to kill lol..

had a few good fights v legit and a skald that ussually hangs around bold area (sorry cant rmemeber his name but would if i saw it).

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I do have FZ Jpeg, but i don't like to use it in solo fights unless i really have to. Against MoCing lifetappers, merc with DT, etc.

When i met you first time at that tower you got a few arrows in and was too far away for me to interrupt.
I had just ran away from half a group and used all my RAs to stay alive, so i thought it would be best to run inside the tower to heal up. ;)

Nightpetal, i wouldn't have much chance against a cabby/reaver duo, so i did what i do best, ran. :p

Kagato, i've haven't RvRed with Zoia for over a week now. Usually i log on with my zerker, get bored and log again. =)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Well, you've given me a reason to solo again :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I usually only hunt around Hadrians these days along the coast, probably why I havent seen you.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I met Zoia once at the start of NF somewhere in Midgard while fighting an Infiltrator.I think we didn't finished our battle. One of the few who doesn't add on me while fighting.

I can count those on one Hand and because of this i remember the names.

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Ya zoia i see you moc start nuking fz:(, then when i do root u run to get some distance fg comes and ganks you before i can turn rofl:) still u play well look forward to some more fights:)

Payron

Fledgling Freddie
i had some good fights with you on that Alb/Mid duel stand off at beno bridge.. although, thought you cheated a bit when you beat my main (payron the wizz). well =) wb to DAoC hope we could do more fights like that =) :flame:

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
ZOIAAAAAAAAA
I <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 YOUUUUU !!
And hope u dont hate me from last time!!
I PROMISE no MORE FZs!!!!!11111twothree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom