FAO: Zoia

Samireh Mourn

Fledgling Freddie
I have noticed there are few people who are kind enough to wait for a fair fight, its rare but they exist.
Often I have come across Zoia who waits until im done fighting guards and lets me heal up before fighting.
There are times shes sat and watched myself and a friend fight the guards kill them and she runs off waiting for a better opportunity and just spams us with /cheer.
Its so pleasant to encounter you in RvR :) I must admit you are one tough cookie.. Twice you beat myself and mirax when we initially had the upper-hand.
Thanx for all the times you've been patient and waited for a fair fight. /curtsey

:: puts poison on her sword:: But next time im laying the smack down on you! Youre going down :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Samireh Mourn said:
:: puts poison on her sword:: But next time im laying the smack down on you! Youre going down :p
You're welcome to try :wub:

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Long live "Zoia the Compassionate"!

zRRR said:
who is teh chick in your avator!

:touch:
Think you're focusing on the wrong part of the thread :twak:

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
zRRR said:
if thats you irl, pm me home addy, ill be round in 10

lol you might want to seek some help.. being inlove with a avatar might pose some rl problems in the future :p
Its not me.. shes not real lol My ugly mug is in my profile.. i wouldnt use it as my avatar might scare people away .. now stop drooling over the make believe woman :p

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, Zoia is an honourable enemy.. I have only once felt I was unfairly treated but I got my revenge later and Im hoping for some nice duels in the future. :cheers: :)

Oh and Seeaira is pwetty! :worthy:

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Samireh Mourn said:
I have noticed there are few people who are kind enough to wait for a fair fight, its rare but they exist.
Often I have come across Zoia who waits until im done fighting guards and lets me heal up before fighting.
There are times shes sat and watched myself and a friend fight the guards kill them and she runs off waiting for a better opportunity and just spams us with /cheer.
Its so pleasant to encounter you in RvR :) I must admit you are one tough cookie.. Twice you beat myself and mirax when we initially had the upper-hand.
Thanx for all the times you've been patient and waited for a fair fight. /curtsey

To bad you would never do the same if you saw someone fighting guards or other infils or whatever

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
To bad you would never do the same if you saw someone fighting guards or other infils or whatever

I have never killed someone if guards are on them nor have I added to guards. So im not sure what you are on about. I also never add to a fight unless asked ... I would like to think of myself as giving a fair fight ( even if I am a Inf) but many times I have let others go .. LIKE TODAY! lol NS was fighting a SB in uppland and the NS won, I was watching.. standing next to them as they were fighting.. the NS ran off and was at 50% health and I could of attacked.. I didnt.. I let her go so
:p

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
How would you know if she would or not? We stick around in Midgard, so the chances of us jumping on someone who has guards on them is a bit slim since its always we who get them on us.

I know I wouldnt jump somebody if they were in the same kind of situation that me and Samireh was in. So yes, thank you Zoia for not killing us when we had guards on us, and ouch, you do hurt.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia we still need that all RA fight to the death sometime :p I aint waiting till your RR9 for it :(

As for the Avatar talk, I think whisperess has the hottest Avatar, but thats just my opinion :sex:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Zoia we still need that all RA fight to the death sometime :p I aint waiting till your RR9 for it :(

As for the Avatar talk, I think whisperess has the hottest Avatar, but thats just my opinion :sex:
Sure, we can have it now that mids have the relics again :p

Oh, and i've respecced again. 40 hammer, as i think i was last time we met, was a little low me thinks.
Say hello to my new 48+18 hammer and crafted MP 5.4 spd =)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Night said:
I feel bad now for hunting you in CS yesterday now :(
You should! :(
I had mezzed a grey con and was going to dance some, then you guys come and gank me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom