Fao Zaknafein & Angie

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Alein-Pain, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Alein-Pain

Alein-Pain Loyal Freddie

just wanted to say get new temps or something a mincer inf duo should not lose to a solo hunter <<<<<<<<yes it happens :fluffle:

ps Angie u might have to get am3 so u can keep zak alive a few second longer :touch:

2. aika

aika Can't get enough of FH

hi narzu ;)

3. Mageslayer

Mageslayer Fledgling Freddie

rofl and use some more styles than garrot and moving backwards idiot

4. Eeben

Eeben Fledgling Freddie

hmm solo hunter?

5. Alein-Pain

Alein-Pain Loyal Freddie

Eeben watch the bold writing then after u read it slowly u might understand it :)

6. leviathane

leviathane Part of the furniture

yep gotta give narzu credit probably one of ht eonly solo hunters out there atm actually :)

7. Alein-Pain

Alein-Pain Loyal Freddie

holy crap dont tell ppl that then the get mad when i duo with irl m8

ps i got a split personality a nice guy solo a complet svin when in duo :fluffle:
    so dont be to nice to me it might blow up in your face next time u see me with a big 2h pa from my rr10 pet sb or rr9 witch ever one is online

8. Farek

Farek Fledgling Freddie

rofl try not running away from all fights idiot

9. Mageslayer

Mageslayer Fledgling Freddie

rofl when a lowlife stealthzerger comes with sl and hit me with 1 style then try drag me to his shit zerg i guess i play how i want with those noobs.
    Dont think ive ever ran away vs worthy players and the rest i dont care about.

10. Urgluf

Urgluf Part of the furniture

oohh First day back after like a year and already a whine/flamebait post on FH. Impressive debut to say the least!

Hm Alein, I remember you. Always easy rp for my merc, even with all the stealthzerging you did. Pain was such free rp. But I guess now you are finally "high" RR and luckly for you hunters have become quite OP. (hi celerity charges + 2H'd). But I guess for a (old?)PAIN member beating 2 lower RR, only half templated, CL0 chars is a an impressive achievement! Congratulations :D and i'll see you around :)

And megaslayer, no clue who you are or what char you play ingame. But i'm always up for a duel. you name the place/date. But lets be serious, I'm way more worthy than you will ever be..

11. Alein-Pain

Alein-Pain Loyal Freddie

i dont use celerity charges i think i do just fine with out them and how the fuck can u even compare a hunter to a merc ofc a merc wins over a hunter but think how bad u would have lost if i had used celerity charges :fluffle:

12. Urgluf

Sure mercs are great, but a good hunter atm can easy beat one.. just look @censi vid

but anyway this discussion is stupid, I just can't understand why you would even make a FAO thread about this.. but then agian, it might be your first time you won a fight without outnumbering your enemy :D

13. Alein-Pain

Alein-Pain Loyal Freddie

haha yea right pain are about 3 ppl now days and i tell u what we often face higher numbers when we are 3 online but mostly its just 2 online and as i recalled with alein i kickt your ass more then a few times or have u forgoten that eh ?

14. Urgluf

God, how old are you?

Like you even know the name of my old merc ;x

15. Ging

Ging Part of the furniture

never ever seen Narzu solo.

16. aika

aika Can't get enough of FH

oh narzu please fuck off, you dont deserve any fair fight. Funny what happened when I met you solo though, you put up a good fight, so why the need to zerg down every soloer??

I left you many times when you were on low hp after a fight, also I ahd plenty of chances to pop you in front of fg's, yet I didnt do it, cause I dont do such things. Might as well reconsider it.

17. eble@work

eble@work Fledgling Freddie

this narzu or whatever the fuck his name is sounds like a prick,

He made a 'ooo lookie me I killed some low RR's' thread ffs.

Eble