FAO: yuniu and blokkie

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for some good fun dueling in thid last night.

Will be fun to see how the toons will do when they get sme more levels :clap:

/wyrn

noblok

Part of the furniture
Yes, last night was quite fun. If you every want another duel, just /beckon me. I'm always up for a duel, at least when I'm at 100% hp (or 60-80% if the one who wants to duel me is a bluecon). I've got healpots though, so it doesn't take that long to get to full health :).

I won't be leveling past Thidranki though. I really can't be bothered with artifacts and a buffbot to compete at 50. I have been thinking about leveling through to Molvik, but I don't think I can be bothered with those 11 levels. It took me long enough to get from 20 to 24 :).

Blokkie, Thane

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
Yes, last night was quite fun. If you every want another duel, just /beckon me. I'm always up for a duel, at least when I'm at 100% hp (or 60-80% if the one who wants to duel me is a bluecon). I've got healpots though, so it doesn't take that long to get to full health :).

I won't be leveling past Thidranki though. I really can't be bothered with artifacts and a buffbot to compete at 50. I have been thinking about leveling through to Molvik, but I don't think I can be bothered with those 11 levels. It took me long enough to get from 20 to 24 :).

Blokkie, Thane
Stl0ng Blokkie :>

always standing guard on HB waiting for ppl to drop by and challenge them to a duel :p

very stl0ng "Guard" aswell i have to say ;)

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think im going to bother level an armsman to 50, template it and go rvr with it.. the duels in thid ( if you can manage to pursuade someone to do it) are really fun but somehow i think utopia in 50's rvr :)

Got a cleric i want rr7.5 asap so i can respec to smite and try the same things as in thid with my arms :D

But for now ill be in thid quite some time when no groups around to rp level my cleric. And when im really bored i may try get it to molvik :)

Ye, very fun duels, give more! :cheers:

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Blokkie :) our eternal Thid Thane :)

is it version 3.0 or 4.1 ???

if u ever decide to go Molvik :) ask me dude those 11levels are agone before u know it :)

(ask broha : gave him 20-31 today in poc )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom