FAO: Xrystofer

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Thank you for that fight, best this week for sure :)

/hug

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Xrystofer said:
nice fight but..........Stop strafing like a fiery

Tsss, How am i supposed to beat you if I dont do all I can do, you are 5 ranks higher and a bloody tough opponent, be flattered instead mate :)

:fluffle:

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
You're even more flattered when you meet 3 high ranked NS's who strafe like fuck and you still beat them without TWF. *shrug*

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ohnoes, a fao thread, personal attacks and as of now modbaiting. rawr!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Not hard to pm this to him really is it?

maybe he wanted us all to know the news? hearing about 1on1 fights on fh is the best things these days

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Not hard to pm this to him really is it?

I've had a real shitevening, and that fight made me really happy, since its 1 outta 4 solofights ive gotten this evening. Does it hurt your eyes to read something nice for once? :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Rest asure, some mods don't sit in front of their PC reading every post as it gets made!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
ohnoes, a fao thread, personal attacks and as of now modbaiting. rawr!

you really wanna see me banned dont u! haha :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
you really wanna see me banned dont u! haha :)

quite the opposite, i think the mods should be way less strict because FAO posts are fun. especially a shame william's FAO Dwera post got deleted before anyone could reply, because it was actually decent and would probably cause a nice discussion :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
quite the opposite, i think the mods should be way less strict because FAO posts are fun. especially a shame william's FAO Dwera post got deleted before anyone could reply, because it was actually decent and would probably cause a nice discussion :(

a nice discussion which would of turned into qq, makeing the mods close the thread anyway ? Better done early than later

/wave vf

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
a nice discussion which would of turned into qq, makeing the mods close the thread anyway ? Better done early than later

/wave vf

qq is good for the soul!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
qq is good for the soul!

for some yes, i get emotionally distraught over qq why cant we all be friends

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:

pleh, now is when you should have said, Yes ofc, you are a stinking elph, all for the drama man! Elphs are superior to luris, u know that :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
pleh, now is when you should have said, Yes ofc, you are a stinking elph, all for the drama man! Elphs are superior to luris, u know that :)

orly!

gayelf_0.jpg

lurikeen-female.jpg

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:

haha, think I looked that way when I killed xry ^^

evul pic VF, very evul pic :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
My little Lurikeen is bald and a male, so I look kinda like Bartez in his younger years :p

Gamah

Banned
Shike said:
I've had a real shitevening, and that fight made me really happy, since its 1 outta 4 solofights ive gotten this evening. Does it hurt your eyes to read something nice for once? :)

Well actually?!

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
So the basic deal seems to be: Don't post, this is a forum after all, discussion can take place elsewhere.

Right?

illu

Part of the furniture
Had a couple of nice fights with Xrystofer tonight, 1 he obilterated me with ease, and 1 I got the jump on him when I had everything except AF up which went my way after I dumped every poison I had in my pack on him :p

Always a very tough fight, see you out there soon :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom