FAO: Wrathofmycrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Driwen

people get into fights when someone calls them a cheat in a card game. No one calls those people sad, stupid maybe but not sad. So whats the real difference thats on the internet? To be honest words here can still hurt a person the same way as it does irl.
I dont think what wrath is doing is good, I do think tyka is actually asking for it. He is just taunting wrath and is pushing it so far that he eventually will fight wrath irl or they just end up drinking in the bar :p.

Wrath just chill out and ignore tyka, all he wants is to piss you off and make a fool out of you for the people on BW.

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
It's perfectly fine to harass other people just because it is on internet then if i have understood you right.

What comes around goes around Wrath... the way you behave to others is the way others behave to you. Same goes for everyone else but i guess some people can deal with this better then others.

Your threath to Tyka to beat him up is really pathetic and no matter how much you hate/disagree/dislike him.... this comment only shows what kind of person YOU really are.

The only reason why people keep "harrassing" (i would prefer to call it piss you off) , is because u let them and instead of ignoring them even choose to piss them off again by using bad language/beeing disrespectfull/start of a flamewar.

Now you can either choose to flame me aswell for making this post or read it and maybe think about it. I don't care what you do with it, but don't start playing victim all of a sudden cause you aren't.

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by legionaire

"The Victim was assaulted by alias 'mr Wrathofsauron' " on the said date. His reason for the ABH was he found the remarks how he used radar/zerg within the Online game DAOC to be offensive and decided to use what he considered Reasonable force by breaking both alias ‘ Tyka ‘ legs.

:clap: hahahaha
omg... think about it WoS

L

legionaire

TBH how can you come on a forum which is renowned for flaming and personal digs and get upset about what you read..

L

leorin

/hide the dogs a tall computergeek outside my door :(

heh well glad u wont come to my place my eyes would prolly freeze cause of the lag when u and the zerg arrive at train here.

Less radar/zerg pls wrathofstrongradar, and yes you suck ingame n irl. And flamin you is just even more funny now when you started crying ahahahaha

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Ziva
What comes around goes around Wrath... the way you behave to others is the way others behave to you. Same goes for everyone else but i guess some people can deal with this better then others.

Your threath to Tyka to beat him up is really pathetic and no matter how much you hate/disagree/dislike him.... this comment only shows what kind of person YOU really are.

The only reason why people keep "harrassing" (i would prefer to call it piss you off) , is because u let them and instead of ignoring them even choose to piss them off again by using bad language/beeing disrespectfull/start of a flamewar.

Now you can either choose to flame me aswell for making this post or read it and maybe think about it. I don't care what you do with it, but don't start playing victim all of a sudden cause you aren't.

Amen :D

C

cjkaceBM

OMG how sad is all this?

Two supposedly civilised people have resorted to school playground behavior, and are circling wondering who will throw the first punch, while the silly hangers on create a circle screaming 'FIGHT', 'FIGHT', 'FIGHT'. Thanks for the flashback to infant school guys :)

On a more serious note Wrath, its never a good idea to threaten someone with violence in adavnce, no matter how annoyed you get. You better make sure you have a cast iron alibi for the next 3 months because should anything unfortunate happen to Tyka IRL, then fingers will start to point in a certain direction. If I were you I'd be hoping that Tyka doesn't get mugged, robbed, assaulted, hit by a car etc which happens every day to people in all the world's major cities otherwise you might have Mr Plod asking where you were on the night in question.

S

StormriderX

Hear the same accusations week after week and when it's not the truth can make the most balanced person upset, don't come and say anything else.

Think you should ignore it and calm down imo since its just words from a faceless stranger over the net. No reason to get upset over it osv.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by tildson
You have embarressed yourselves enough now wos and tyka, both cut the crap and stop wasting your time. Your acting is pathetic

First, only person that embarrased himself is you by not reading the whole thing and just posting a comment just to get a +count, stfu and read then reply.

Only person that embarrassed himself is wrath, i have not accused him for cheating in the original thread when he came up with this threat that i could not reply to:

Here it is and just read my reply before: http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=66020

last time i accused RG as a guild for cheating was about 5 months ago and thats what happened then, times change and even i realised its just a game, let ppl play it the way they want, nothing i can do about it. but in this case i did not accuse anyone for cheating or whatever, nothing to do with guild vs guild or player vs player.

This has to do with wrath wanting to beat me up irl and my response to it, if you dont like it then fuck off and do something else. And ill keep on taunting wrath because i think its pretty lame that he couldnt keep this in game by for example killing my char or whatever.

Keep it going...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by leorin
/hide the dogs a tall computergeek outside my door :(

heh well glad u wont come to my place my eyes would prolly freeze cause of the lag when u and the zerg arrive at train here.

Less radar/zerg pls wrathofstrongradar, and yes you suck ingame n irl. And flamin you is just even more funny now when you started crying ahahahaha

real mature...

edit: tyka you accused RG certainly 2 months ago still of radar and everyone saying radar gaurd now, has done this after you. So its logical to assume that you started it and in the end you are to blame for getting it started.
Ow and this has to do with you trying to piss him of so much that he will end up saying the things he did. However reasoning with you cant be done as you want this. So i turn myself to wrath and plead him to just use the ignore option off BW and use it on tyka..

H

healer_mcheal

wrath r u 12 years old? have jeans?? wear a baggy t-shirt??
sounds like a towny to me!!! lol want a fight kidda:twak:

O

old.Xanthian

Wrath, you sir are a twat.
Getting cut up about a few insults over the net?
Didums.. I distinctly remember you insulting my mother in one of your previous posts.
Why dont you do us all a favour, and just fuck off..
Your clever-shit attitude makes people want to flame you more.
Its like holding a carrott infront of a donkey to see how far it will chase..

B

Belomar

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Wrathofsauron > tyka
Oooh... That was totally unexpected, a RG member defending his zerg leader? :p

As an outsider, all I can is that I think that most people on BW would agree that even if Tyka is no saint, he is far more respected than Wrathofsauron, who has a long and colorful history on these forums. Now he has taken his immaturity to a whole new level with IRL threats.

T

Tyka

Maybe it has gone too far, but he got the same right to flame me as when i flame him, resorting to violance in real life is another thing. These boards are for flaming/taunting your enemy, and tell others about victorious moments in daoc, wrath can do that, i can do that.

Just dont expect me to shutup when someone threathens to kill me irl, over something i said on internet, just put yourself in same situation. I believe you would joke about that guy for the rest of your life.

H

Hestetun

Re: Re: FAO: Wrathofmycrap

Great, i live in stockholm as well i dare you to send me your adress but my guess is you are to much of a coward to do this.

This is not a game you idiot, its called internet where you have crossed the lines with your lies and insults.

Now you can start to tell your irc kids to help you in this thread as well since you are to weak to fight your own battles.

u are fecking brainless . lol imo u shouldent even get allowed to post more. Or get kicked from Barrysworld. Ur a treath to the world.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Belomar
Oooh... That was totally unexpected, a RG member defending his zerg leader? :p

As an outsider, all I can is that I think that most people on BW would agree that even if Tyka is no saint, he is far more respected than Wrathofsauron, who has a long and colorful history on these forums. Now he has taken his immaturity to a whole new level with IRL threats.

Bah, even Glottis SB-posts are more respected than Tykas average post.

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: FAO: Wrathofmycrap

Great, i live in stockholm as well i dare you to send me your adress but my guess is you are to much of a coward to do this.

This is not a game you idiot, its called internet where you have crossed the lines with your lies and insults.

Now you can start to tell your irc kids to help you in this thread as well since you are to weak to fight your own battles.

Can I send you my address? You can come and teach me a lesson :) oohh I forgot the immortal words "If you think yer hard enough"... lmfao

N

noaim

Originally posted by Tyka
Maybe it has gone too far, but he got the same right to flame me as when i flame him, resorting to violance in real life is another thing. These boards are for flaming/taunting your enemy, and tell others about victorious moments in daoc, wrath can do that, i can do that.

Just dont expect me to shutup when someone threathens to kill me irl, over something i said on internet, just put yourself in same situation. I believe you would joke about that guy for the rest of your life.

Actually, you responded to it, so it takes you to the same level really.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by noaim
Actually, you responded to it, so it takes you to the same level really.

and also u that r here to think ur better than both of em, makes u fucking sad.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Freppe^^
and also u that r here to think ur better than both of em, makes u fucking sad.

I dont think that, since I can get upset enough to wanna punch someones face, k? Altho it goes over quickly, I still get the feeling, so no, I dont think I am better than anyone.

Well, I think I am better than Tyka, cause I dont accuse people of cheating.

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO: Wrathofmycrap

Originally posted by Divinia
But if he is an testosterone ridden 15 year old child?

Wouldnt that make him bald/hairless?

B

Belomar

I must agree with Nol here, the kind of idiocy that is being displayed in this thread is really amazing. Wrathofsauron most clearly needs professional help (as well as a permanent ban from this board, I urge everyone to report him to the moderators), and all the RG members (and other mids) who are cheering him on here need to understand what we're talking about here. There is a difference between DAoC violence and RL violence, and if you can't see this difference, even when you are fuming with anger over some accusations on a forum like this, you need a reality check.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Tdaer
My Virtual penis is bigger than yours .. IRL !!

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

Ahhh, it may be, but I can piss considerably further than you :p

A

Aule Valar

wrath makes me laugh :D
i seriously doubt rg use radar, but i do think wrath deserves what he gets for the shit he spouts on these boards

tyka vs wrath would be great to watch :)

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by noaim
I dont think that, since I can get upset enough to wanna punch someones face, k?

hah, ofc u can get upset etc, but think about it, u really wanna HIT someone irl cus of a GAME, yes WoS its a game, even tho its real ppl behind it, its about having fun.
Accusing someone for cheat is wrong. No doubt, but that serious isnt it since RG n WRATH know what they do n don't. Therefore go your own race, dont mind others. The thing that threating ppl is sad. I know even u agree on that.

C

chrstffr

I must agree with Nol here, the kind of idiocy that is being displayed in this thread is really amazing. Wrathofsauron most clearly needs professional help (as well as a permanent ban from this board, I urge everyone to report him to the moderators), and all the RG members (and other mids) who are cheering him on here need to understand what we're talking about here. There is a difference between DAoC violence and RL violence, and if you can't see this difference, even when you are fuming with anger over some accusations on a forum like this, you need a reality check.

Well said :great:

C

cjkaceBM

Agreed

Can the moderators do their jobs and moderate please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom