FAO: Wrathofmycrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.Nol
Actually, when I used to play quake 2 some fella rocked up at my work to teach me a lesson, so this is like deja vu.

Why am i not suprised.

L

legionaire

Originally posted by agon
Hmm, who said anything about agreeing? You got me wrong there..

Soz Guess iam getting on the bandwagon again

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by nalistah
What in the hell are you talking about, cunt? quote me when i said that someone deserved to be punched. THX, retard. And learn to read before u post, please.

same goes for u mate, i wernt really responding to it tbh, was just showing another time how stupid a person can be, which apparently is u, talkin about owned n such.

L

legionaire

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
So you don't mind if 10-20 people start to call you names and accuse you of cheating for the next three months?.

Wrath the more you respond the more they do it. I guess its the way it is on these forums. Just show your words on the battlefield !!!!.

O

old.Nafta

If someone accuse you of cheating etc irl you don't hit, or threaten to hit him in the face. Hence if somone accuse you of cheating via the interenet you don't hit or threaten to hit him in the face. If you do, you lower yourself to a level on which it is unhealthy for everyone to exist.

If you feel you've been given an unfair treatment to which you can't defend yourself, you either whine like a child or take it like a man, ie knowing you're the bigger person. Doing anything else just makes the mob come to their own, oh so clever, conclusions.

Sad to see it's gone this far btw but I guess it's unavoidable when 2 colorful personalities like Tyka and Wrath gets all polemic on each others asses.

A final note:
I consider myslef as a friend of Tyka's. We've played alot together and had alot of fun.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
if you see a tall guy outside your door one day you should consider going to some other door/place.

Really don't want to see this kind of shit on here. Ever.

By the same token, those people tucked safely behind their pcs doing all the winding up also need to button it - if you wouldn't say it with the person in your face then don't say it on here. Tyka, hope you've learned the lesson.

A

angara-ffs

if you see a tall guy outside your door one day you should consider going to some other door/place

U are sick Wrath, seriously...:rolleyes:

D

drowin

maybe it because ive come in at the last page of posts, and cant be arsed to read the rest of them, but .....

wtf is going on?

and who has rattled your cages??

ty

D

Damini

I have banned Wrath's account. If you wish to contact me to discuss this, please do on damini(at)bleedingego.co.uk.

It has been well documented in the past that we will not tolerate threats in BW and wrath has been warned in the past, which has culminated in this banning, which may or may not be permanent, depending on whether he gets in contact and how he responds. HOWEVER, this does not excuse people baiting him in order to get a reaction, which seems to have been the soul purpose of this thread. It's rather childish for people to prod other forum users with sticks then get all high horsey when they react.

This thread is now closed, anyone who wishes to discuss it with me may do so by PM or by e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom