Fao Wr

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
first off i want to state that this is not a wajn or h8 thread.

after killing u several times on odin tonite, often with inferior numbers, many of your guild gave about 1-2 rps only. not accusing you of anything just wondering/letting you know it.

just wondering if you know why?

i know this isnt the first thread of its kind, tho its strange that it have happend to, now, 2 mid guilds in odin. im absolutly NOT saying its deliberate.
just that i think it should be reported to GOA so they can fixx their poorly done shit.

and ofc im mad at loosing about 1-3k cuz of this :p

but still absolutly not saying ur doing this deliberatly ooo and btw galder/toxical :wub:

ps met RG again, same thing :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I would have dinged RR6 if it werent for this shitty bug :(

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
We had a bad night, we had some poor assisting and sometimes the healing was a bit on the slow side to heal the other healers, but shit happens.

We killed alot of people today in Odins, but it was just your group we had a few problems with. Maybe you were better then the other groups we ran into or it was a problem on our side not totally 100% sure, but you can't win them all in my opinion.

I know in #Celticfist on Quakenet people were saying WR were going around in 2 FG's attacking everything we came across. There was 2 FG's of WR's but we were never together at any point attackng the same group of Hibs or Albs. There was the odd time we arrived at the same area the other group had already been which may have caused some confusion along the way.

At least you guys put up a fight and never did the old run away trick (sos) most albions do when they see Mids/Hibs incoming.

We never got any bugged realm points though to be honest. Must have been happening only to you guys.

Nice fighting though.

EDIT:
If my memory serves me correctly i'm sure we killed you guys a couple of times aswell inside the Hib side of HMG. Sure that is when you had 2 Hibs working with you a Hero and a NS.

I also went through this thread again if you are trying to say we got ourselves killed over and over just so you would get shit realm points you are very much mistaken my friend, we would never do anything like because the members of the group would get pissed off getting killed all the time and not gaining enough realm points on there half. "IF" you were getting 1 or 2 realm points per kill then that isn't our fault and you should report it to GOA as a bug because we were getting normal realm points from our kills.

But then again with all the shit going around about us half the albs/hibs would just make a ton of shit up to make matters worse then they already are for us.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
We had a bad night, we had some poor assisting and sometimes the healing was a bit on the slow side to heal the other healers, but shit happens.

We killed alot of people today in Odins, but it was just your group we had a few problems with. Maybe you were better then the other groups we ran into or it was a problem on our side not totally 100% sure, but you can't win them all in my opinion.

I know in #Celticfist on Quakenet people were saying WR were going around in 2 FG's attacking everything we came across. There was 2 FG's of WR's but we were never together at any point attackng the same group of Hibs or Albs. There was the odd time we arrived at the same area the other group had already been which may have caused some confusion along the way.

At least you guys put up a fight and never did the old run away trick (sos) most albions do when they see Mids/Hibs incoming.

We never got any bugged realm points though to be honest. Must have been happening only to you guys.

Nice fighting though.

EDIT:
If my memory serves me correctly i'm sure we killed you guys a couple of times aswell inside the Hib side of HMG. Sure that is when you had 2 Hibs working with you a Hero and a NS.

I also went through this thread again if you are trying to say we got ourselves killed over and over just so you would get shit realm points you are very much mistaken my friend, we would never do anything like because the members of the group would get pissed off getting killed all the time and not gaining enough realm points on there half. "IF" you were getting 1 or 2 realm points per kill then that isn't our fault and you should report it to GOA as a bug because we were getting normal realm points from our kills.

But then again with all the shit going around about us half the albs/hibs would just make a ton of shit up to make matters worse then they already are for us.

didnt mean u were intentionally trying to get ur rps bug ;)
just said it was the case :(
i know wr is a cool guild and wouldnt do shit liek that :cheers:

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
There is some very strange things happening in Odins as of late.

Has anyone had any encounters anywhere else than odins that has gotten this bug?

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, strange things indeed. Does this only happen when albs kill mids in Odin's Gate?

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Or?! MAYBE NOT!? Sigh, gotta stop entering Odin's.. As that will only be WR entering Odin's.. AGAIN.

Ladonna

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i can't explain why we was worth such a small amount of rpts but as this problem has been discovered before hand with CE now us and RG to then i would say there is a problem in Odin's , Also there is another thread which has ideas why this is happening what we need is GOA to look in to this matter.

I have a question which is off this topic last night i mezzed a whole grp of albs and they all resisted is that possiable to happen as it has never happened to me before.

Ladonna

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Ladonna said:
I have a question which is off this topic last night i mezzed a whole grp of albs and they all resisted is that possiable to happen as it has never happened to me before.

Well this game is a big game of chance so there is a theoretical possibility for this to happen. Would be something like rolling 100 on that item you have been wanting for a very long time.

Answer to your question is: yes

Calo

Part of the furniture
Iorlas said:
WR again.....

every time we see an alb whining im 100% that we find iorlas back :)

u have the game to play ? or to whine? cause tbh u do it both to much :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ladonna said:
Omg haxxor! It's the famous mezz resistance cheat! :m00:

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Vepo said:
I am just shit anyway, so every night is a bad night for me ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Vepo said:

Nice fighting though.

EDIT:

Aye we beat you at the HMG but the NS was hitting me for the fight and we let Dracul live cos he's uber :) so he started hitting you guys.

And the MG affair i think you got added on as everything was going well then all of a sudden half the group dropped and two assist trains ganked me in the MG doors.

You did beat us once but we played uber shite with RA's down :) (i got mezzed and the minstrel we had was busy hitting things with a bane than demezzing me)

Apparently after we beat you in one of the few actual no add fights, on of your Shaman decided to log as you didnt have a BB that run even though you had done well enough before that. I also heard he decided to sell his account when complaints were made.. if this is true :puke:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Either way Glottis, noone wants to hear the same whine with the same regards bullshit.
You are an embarrasment to yourself and the realm.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You have the intellect of a baboon.
Regards, Glottis :m00:
What is the animal that keeps repeating himself time after time never giving up?
I have hard time placing you on the map of evolution as yet.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
You did beat us once but we played uber shite with RA's down (i got mezzed and the minstrel we had was busy hitting things with a bane than demezzing me)
pretty sure that was CE :)

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:

u r so sad.

dont u actually notice that every1 on these boards find u to be a moron :clap: .

but then again every1 must be a stupid mid then rite!!!11111

ass hole

regards :kissit:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
But indeed, dps over time still does not change, but they might need 6s to kill an Alb tank now, instead of 4s.
Regards, Glottis

Glottis said:

You really know yourself Glottis

Now please stop owning yourself :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom