FAO Wittor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liswymm

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, I'm a realm rank 4 shadowblade named Liswymm, I fought you on Bled bridge and had you on what? 10% hps? And then your 3 sorc buddies come along and kill me, so you spam /laugh me.. You're several ranks higher than me, and one more hit and you would have been officially RAPED... I don't think you understand what you are doing when you throw your emotes around the place.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Worst thing in the stealther world is idiots who do laugh/rude spamm. In my opinion at least. Didn't think Wittor was that kind of guy though... mayby some noobzor loaned his char though.

Kais

Banned
omg i camp bled bridge and expect no adds then cry when I get officialy RAPED.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
omg i camp bled bridge and expect no adds then cry when I get officialy RAPED.
I don't think this case is that much about him/her dieing but about the behaviour of the one who killed him/her.

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Maybe he found it funny that you almost managed to solo him but were so unlcuky with adds ;) /laugh isn't always bad :)

(or maybe i am too positive for these forums)

Kais

Banned
Shatar said:
I don't think this case is that much about him/her dieing but about the behaviour of the one who killed him/her.

well i'm talking to maji (who is playing wittor atm) and apparently liswymm added on him when he was fighting a hunter so the situation was as follows. Maji is raping the hunter, liswymm adds on him with pa, sorcs add and kill liswymm, liswymm cries on fh about it.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
I guess there are always circumstances to regard but I wish ppl could be more innovative and use /dismiss or something likewise instead of /laugh and /rude which just makes me hate whoever did it. But I guess that is subjective...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Im collecting a list of hatespam :p one day I'll get around to posting it.

oh and liswyrmm, QQ mate, it's a rl game :wanker:

Liswymm

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not crying on forums because he killed me mate, I couldn't give a damn :) I'm just surprised someone could be so immature, he had killed the hunter, so I'd thought I'd get some revenge in, one more hit would have finished him, but was unlucky with a group of sorcs about, I was just dissapointed with his behavoir afterwards, no bodies crying, get your facts straight.

Liswymm

Fledgling Freddie
Good fight on Bled Bridge BTW Dafft, I was foolish enough to think I had you, was somewhat hoping you didn't have all your RA's up your sleeve :)

Kais

Banned
Liswymm said:
I'm not crying on forums because he killed me mate, I couldn't give a damn :) I'm just surprised someone could be so immature, he had killed the hunter, so I'd thought I'd get some revenge in, one more hit would have finished him, but was unlucky with a group of sorcs about, I was just dissapointed with his behavoir afterwards, no bodies crying, get your facts straight.

whine thread = tears

also he probably had no end, was unstealthed which is basically a free pa. No one that makes a whine thread ever says what really happened, they alter the truth to make themselves look good and the person/people that killed them bad :fluffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom