Fao: Vepo

Taco48

Fledgling Freddie
[Back to Topic]
Taco48 if you really do have evidence of one of our members of White Rose cheating just post the pictures and videos. No point saying "i'll wait until GOA have done there job" That could take a few weeks up to a month until you hear anything back from them.

We want the proof until we have the evidence of you claims, you are just yet another Albion that wants to bring down White Rose because you are one of many that have been killed more then once by a guild group of White Roses.

Maybe i'm wrong, but that is what is coming across to many of us at the moment.
as i already said Vepo, i was once part of the WR Alliance, i have no need to bring them down as you put it... and as i also already stated im not an RP RvR Whore, infact with my main actually being a cabalist, thats the last thing you call me... the proof as i have already told Ladonna and other Officers in the WR guild will be made Available probably by the end of the week so they can download and look it over, i feel its only fair that they can see it and make theyre judgements from that before the forum whores rip into WR as a whole, but as i stated in my Original post it isnt the WHOLE of WR that is cheating, and yes i admit maybe it was wrong posting it as WR Radar user, perhaps a little more tact could have been used..but whats done is done.. and i cannot change that now, just let it run its course and it will sort out eventually.

To the White Rose Guild i apologise for posting it in the way i did, it was no way intended as the WR ALL CHEAT post that some turned it into, i have the upmost respect for a lot of the WR peoples ive played with over the last months.. still whats done is done..i hope that when its all over you can deal with the person the best way you see fit, and thius will all be forgotten.

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Taco48 said:
i feel its only fair that they can see it and make theyre judgements from that before the forum whores rip into WR as a whole
You should have had that feeling before you made your original post m8.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
btw how curious that there hasnt been any new posts of Taco and absolutly no post with actual proof and it is the end of this week.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Nalistah said:
i see u r talking about yourself :drink:

coz that post was a totally +1 one.

Nope, but your was and that annoys me. Now go postfarm in some 'whine-about-DF' thread.. Please.

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
Nope, but your was and that annoys me. Now go postfarm in some 'whine-about-DF' thread.. Please.

havent seen any of those nerf-df threads in a while :cheers:

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't seen any of the claimed proof either. *SHOCKER*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom