FAO: Twats camping PoC Entrance

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Iseleith the ranger

Nothing better to do then repeatedly kill my bot when I pull mobs? Also Roope the Paladin gg to you also.

Seriously..yes it is an RvR zone, but it is really low to keep doing it over and over.

:flame:

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
anyway I didnt just kill your BB but you too... I was unbuffed so dont even go there...

Give more free RP.... and my ranger is RR2... not so clever to come here saying how you RR5L4 SB were killed by a RR2 unbuffed ranger...

QQ

Orenthal

Can't get enough of FH
lol, If you go into a RvR area you take the risk of being killed..

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and on another note.... Im a 50 bow spec ranger with 11 inpiercing... yet I beat you in melee... think you best find a respec stone.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
You killed me when I was low hp and res sick in rog pve gear and 5 level 0-1 artifacts....good going and even then I had you at like 10% and I had already killed you once.

I would school you in a proper duel. :/

Septina

Part of the furniture
'Im better than you!!'
'Na-uh!!!'
'I so am!!'
'Stop it, im telling my mom'

osv osv :(

EDIT:

<--- Massifv E-peen fyi!!!1111

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Cross realming with an alb too now?

Seriously, clearly you can't cut it out in the real frontier so you're instead bullying people PvEing in PoC, it's ridiculous get a life.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Tbh, i dont know much about the rvr situation on pryd atm seeing as i havent been logged on for a few months.
But, judging from the numbers of players online primetime these days it cant be easy to find stuffs to kill as a stealther :p
Heck, a few months ago you could even run around for 30+ mins without seeing a single person.
So, why not go to PoC and find some exp'ers to atleast get some rp?
And.. most ppl that are only there for the rp will most likely also be unbuffed since i doubt they'll bring bot to farm possible enemies in PoC :p

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
actually no.... but seemed that as there was just 2 hibs and the alb had already killed us that it made sense not to attack him... esp as we could farm you and your mates and mutually benefit from the experience... and FYI.... PoC = RVR dungeon... if you want to PvE in safety then do so in a PvE area.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
Cross realming with an alb too now?

Seriously, clearly you can't cut it out in the real frontier so you're instead bullying people PvEing in PoC, it's ridiculous get a life.

cross realming.. i wouldnt say that. but they are very sympathic, and if i see a fight between them and you.. guess who im assisting.

i kill the flaming angry gimp.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Tbh, i dont know much about the rvr situation on pryd atm seeing as i havent been logged on for a few months.
But, judging from the numbers of players online primetime these days it cant be easy to find stuffs to kill as a stealther :p
Heck, a few months ago you could even run around for 30+ mins without seeing a single person.
So, why not go to PoC and find some exp'ers to atleast get some rp?
And.. most ppl that are only there for the rp will most likely also be unbuffed since i doubt they'll bring bot to farm possible enemies in PoC :p

In general the lvl of action is low, but go bled bridge and you're pretty much guaranteed of a fight 24/7.

And on the main point, PoC is a choke point almost as much as bled bridge...dunno wtf peeps xp there, nm whining once they die :(

Mael, 50th ment.

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
cross realming.. i wouldnt say that. but they are very sympathic, and if i see a fight between them and you.. guess who im assisting.

i kill the flaming angry gimp.
I think you mean flaming angry gimpS ;)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Takitothemacs said:
actually no.... but seemed that as there was just 2 hibs and the alb had already killed us that it made sense not to attack him... esp as we could farm you and your mates and mutually benefit from the experience... and FYI.... PoC = RVR dungeon... if you want to PvE in safety then do so in a PvE area.

I was there solo you killed my bot, fair enough its rvr zone I went up and killed you.

Shouldn't it then have made sense to leave each other alone..or is it just with Albs you have this arrangement? No you come back with a warden and cause me xp deaths.

I'm not going to reply anymore, if you find that type of PvP fun then great more power to you. :touch:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
aye, but couldnt count them all.. lost the calculation at bd, rm, warrior, shaman, shaman, healer.. "sigh" .)

:cheers:

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
I killed you BB.. (I dont keep track of who's BB is whos and check before I kill them) You killed me... I came back solo and killed you and your BB... and another mid and died to a hunter... then a guildy asked if I wanted company... I did so we came back with my bard in tow too for some fun... then we all died to Roope as we ported in while he was there... we came back again minus bard and killed you... why did I kill your BB first? Because you started a whine thread about getting killed in an RVR area... go figure.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't start the thread till after you had killed my bot twice, the fact that the second time you must have seen me just rez myself but still went ahead and shot anyway.

I'm not going to even bother anymore, the xp killing was the lowest though, sure kill me all you want but at least let me finish the mobs I've pulled.

Get some honour

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see there is an AoD member left to carry on the legacy :) Stupid ppl must have something to whine about, keep up the good work Roope :clap:

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
i should renew my inf acc and camp poc for a few days.. ;<
mids hated me for killin their bb-s in bled, now they should hate me coz of killin em in poc ;p

but no, i can resist and stay with WoW! :D

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
yet another whine from yet another clueless twat, learn to use what you got between your ears (its called a brain and most ppl have one..actually most have 2 maybe you lost 1).
go to frontier to xp? count on getting killed.(yes poc is frontier in every realm on every server)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
2 brains? wtf are you smoking?

Everyone has 1 brain, sure it consists of more than one part but its still just one brain. And IF you are counting parts of the brain as different brains then you have a bit more than 2.

Dont call someone clueless and then post something like that m8 ;)

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
2 brains? wtf are you smoking?

Everyone has 1 brain, sure it consists of more than one part but its still just one brain. And IF you are counting parts of the brain as different brains then you have a bit more than 2.

Dont call someone clueless and then post something like that m8 ;)

ROFL wicked reply 2 brains lol im sat here laughing my head off at that one :) ROAR :)

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
well as they are actually named *big brain* and *small brain* (directly translated from swedish) i counted them as 2 if i am wrong i apologize but no need for you to start behaving like the thread starter.

i dont smoke...

and what have you been smoking latley? dogpoo? just wondering

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Zedenz said:
Didn't start the thread till after you had killed my bot twice, the fact that the second time you must have seen me just rez myself but still went ahead and shot anyway.

I'm not going to even bother anymore, the xp killing was the lowest though, sure kill me all you want but at least let me finish the mobs I've pulled.

Get some honour

Get a life. You probably would've whined about this even if he had waited for you to finish the mobs.

Oh and fyi, if you delve your artifacts you'll notice that frontiers isn't the only place they can be levelled, if getting ganked is too stressful for you.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
well as they are actually named *big brain* and *small brain* (directly translated from swedish) i counted them as 2 if i am wrong i apologize but no need for you to start behaving like the thread starter.

i dont smoke...

and what have you been smoking latley? dogpoo? just wondering

Hey when you make a post flaming someone and calling him a retard get ready to be picked on when you make funny remarks like that ;)

Big brain (Storhjärnan) Small brain (Lillhjärnan) are just 2 different areas of the brain (Lillhjärnan is also called "reptilhjärnan" in swedish, translated reptilebrain, not sure if its the same thing as the madula oblangata(sp?) (förlängda märgen) but I think it is, If I remember correctly. Hey Im not a doctor so can be very wrong. Dont know what its called in english. It controls your movement, breathing, heartrhytm and so on I think, altho it is called the small brain it is still a part of the brain, just like your frontallobe and so on, so yes you only have one.

If you cant take being flamed m8, dont flame someone else ;)

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
Hey when you make a post flaming someone and calling him a retard get ready to be picked on when you make funny remarks like that ;)

Big brain (Storhjärnan) Small brain (Lillhjärnan) are just 2 different areas of the brain (Lillhjärnan is also called "reptilhjärnan" in swedish, translated reptilebrain or madula oblangata(sp?) (förlängda märgen), If I remember correctly dont know what its called in english. It controls your movement, breathing, heartrhytm and so on I think, altho it is called the small brain it is still a part of the brain, just like your frontallobe and so on, so yes you only have one.

If you cant take being flamed m8, dont flame someone else ;)
i just got pwned :(

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
'Im better than you!!'
'Na-uh!!!'
'I so am!!'
'Stop it, im telling my mom'

osv osv :(

EDIT:

<--- Massifv E-peen fyi!!!1111

<- Got bigger fyi!!!11

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
Hey dont worry bout it, thats what boards are for, having a laugh with eachother ;)
you know i actually thought i was funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom