Fao Turil and other hibbies

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Sittin in stuck boats while healing or other actions or even sitting in one is bugabuse. Hope u get a 3 day ban atleast

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
suck my cock retard zerger
hope its u on the pic, fagg000000t

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
yes this is really destroying the game, lucky us there were 2000 albs guarding the boat making sure they couldnt get off without giving atleast 10+rps!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I dont get it.

There is nothing to defend, was bugabuse pure and simple, all mids where off the boat and on it again.(the mids that where in it ofc.) Defending the actions really dont have a point. Its like defending other bug abusers just because you share realm with them. You should actually be the most agry about it, but you are not. Kinda strange. :)

Or the sreenie I have with one sitting in boat with 5% health left most be wrong.

Healing from the boat too? even if you didn't know how to get of a boat, which I doubt really much, we all know its bug abuse.
There even was a case about that sometime back, so its not like nobody knew.

Had it been me I would rather jump of into a zerg and die, than exploiting the bug. Asking on IRC how to get off a bout. *rofl* like anybody would buy you didn't know howto. *lol*

vintervargen

Banned
Baldrian said:
Or the sreenie I have with one sitting in boat with 5% health left most be wrong.

Healing from the boat too? even if you didn't know how to get of a boat, which I doubt really much, we all know its bug abuse.
There even was a case about that sometime back, so its not like nobody knew.

Had it been me I would rather jump of into a zerg and die, than exploiting the bug. Asking on IRC how to get off a bout. *rofl* like anybody would buy you didn't know howto. *lol*

*rofl*

guess how many % hp someone have who just recieved a PR1 (perfect recovery fyi, look it up)

healing from the boat, well for me it was like healing from inside a tower, you cant be reached, but you cant cast spells on anyone else either.

and actually no, _everyone_ didnt know about this beeing a bug, or even beeing able to do it, i sure as hell didnt (maybe because its the first week since NF i play activly on excalibur).

occy

Loyal Freddie
Pipppi said:
yes this is really destroying the game, lucky us there were 2000 albs guarding the boat making sure they couldnt get off without giving atleast 10+rps!

as long as ppl with stupid names dies, that goes for us both :kissit:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Any bug abusers for any reason deserve penalties, but often people don't Rightnow the evidence. Feel free to PM me in game about bug abusers, and with evidence I will happily pass it onto a GM.

vintervargen

Banned
remind me of something btw, how many ministrels/scouts got banned for FZing ppl off boats?

how many necros got banned for abusing necro-non-los at keepraids?

e t c.

3 threads on something that didnt even give us more rps then normal roaming would have, while ppl dont care about radar and shit. GG!

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
remind me of something btw, how many ministrels/scouts got banned for FZing ppl off boats?

how many necros got banned for abusing necro-non-los at keepraids?

e t c.

3 threads on something that didnt even give us more rps then normal roaming would have, while ppl dont care about radar and shit. GG!

So RR are pro bug-abusing? (just curious)

Because the excuse "they do it too" seems a bit childish, even for hibs ! :touch:

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
haha .. must be hard beeing 4fg albs and cant reach 4 hibbs :( must have been cute sitting in that boat laughing @ them zerging%#"%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom