fao Treacle's guild

B

Bebopbo

ok before i start...I am NOT your enemy.... theres plenty to be found in emain ;)

Tonight (early on) i was in Corus helping level a few lowbies (nothing in it for me btw) just helping fellow hibbies. Treacle's grp was around corner from us xp'n too. Next thing i knew after our grp pulled mob, Treacle's grp came running around the corner with aggro ..because our grp was using PB ..i think you can guess what happened nxt!:( so we didnt say nowt as this happens while xp'n in confined space etc.. so off we went again after rez & treacle's group were around corner xp'n again ..3 mins later ..WTF treacle's grp come running around corner wit aggro again & once again our grp gets totally wiped out ..so after we got rez (treacles grp was still down btw waiting for rez) our grp decided NOT to rez treacle's until after they agreed not to keep running past us with aggro. After i spoke to a member of his grp who WAS polite might i add ;) they agreed & apologised (this didnt come from Treacle btw) but by this time they got a rezz from elsewhere. Anywayz after this Treacle being Treacle went into "/send mode" being abusive to a couple of us ...if i remember right ..to me he said summit like "I have many L50 m8s to make ya life hell" lol ..i did find this quite amusing tbh .. he then went as low as coming to our grp while xp'n & trying to duel ppl about 15/20 levs below him in corus while we were xp'n! he was constantly doing /em's which were pathetic & 9yr old types of emotes :( the list goes on :( all i can say is that for those of you in Treacle's guild ..this is NOT aimed at you...tonight i spoke to 1 or 2 of you that were with Treacle & you all seem nice guys/gals (apart from Treacle) ;) But look at it in the long run..Treacle has already made more enemys on his own realm than he has on mid/alb! :( theres plenty of other good/friendly guilds out there who have good/respectable leaders as i've been in a couple my self...but for Treacles guild ..whenever any of you guild members might need help weather it be a rez/info then alot of people will just turn a blind eye ..this sounds a bit far fetched but it happened tonight .. like i say..this is NOT a post to offend/attack you members... just a post to warn you about the long-run of being in a guild with a GM such as Treacle :(

Treacle ..i have NEVER been on the attack with you ..even after reading the boards about what you were like ..Other night you asked to join a grp that i was in ..i said yes as i had np's with it..other 7 said no. But with your attitude tonight against other players you simply are digigng a hole for your self.

Your idea for your guild is a good one ...unfortuantely you are the one running it :(

F

Frubly

The ongoing tales of treacle are great, I look forward to reading each post :clap:

I wub tweacle :m00:

O

opoc

I think i'll go to corus just fore the fun now, sounds like a ball :bazbeer:

D

Danamyr

I was in Bebop's group with my Lvl 33 Druid, Quimby.

I have to say before I go any further that I have always viewed the Realm's attitude towards Treacle with a distant bemusement. I vowed to give the guy a fair chance if I ever met him.

Just to expand upon what Bebop has already posted, following our group wipe out, I was kindly rezzed by Vruuuum and sat down next to my group gaining mana. Our group had a Mentalist who suggested rezzing him next, so he could give me crack to rez the rest of the group faster.

This made perfect sense to me.

I was about to rez the Mentalist when I got a PM from Brazilia or something like that, who was the healer in Treacle's group. He asked for a rez, and I explained that my group were all chewing dirt and that they would come first.

Two seconds later, I got a PM from Treacle himself. I cannot recall exactly what he sent, but paraphrasing, it was along the lines of:

"How dare you refuse to rez my group!"

I explained that my group must come first, and that he could wait a moment as it was his own stupidity that got everyone killed.

Another Druid turned up and started to rez some of my group, and I then had enough mana to rez Brazilia, so I did so. Brazilia then ran off without having the common curtesey to say thanks.

Treacle got a rez and walked into the middle of our group and started to /say the most outrageous pile of dog plop I have ever read in my life.

The choice quotes I can recall from Treacle are:

"Look at you lowbies - who do you think you are?"
"The Sylvan Blades best players have left to join my Guild."
"I have 50% of the Realm in my Guild."

And the absolute corker (I really wish I'd taken a screen shot) was:

"When I look around my Guild I see hundreds of little me's. I am the future of this Realm!"

To which I replied:

"FFS - Treacle if you are the future of Hibernia, then I may as well /suicide now!"

He also sent a lot of personal insults to me directly which I will not reproduce here, suffice to say Treacle you have the honour of being the first person in over a year of DAoC that has made me explode in utter rage. If I could have met you last night I would have ripped your fucking face off you little shit.

I feel so sorry for the rest of your Guild (whom I have no doubt have no idea what an arsehole you really are) - I hope they all see the light and leave immediately.

You deserve everything that everyone here has ever posted about you - you are the biggest fucking waste of space I have ever met in DAoC and you truly are an oxygen thief. For the good of Planet Earth, please go and play with the traffic.

I cannot believe you have managed to annoy me so much in the space of ten minutes in-game. I hope you are proud of yourself.

I apologise in advance if the tone of my post upsets anyone else - I had to get it off my chest.

O

old.Greggor

i feel sorry for his wife. Just cant believe a nice woman would marry such an idiot

M

majingas

why dont you turn on your LOGs and send them to goa and get this abusive member of your realm thrown out of the game.

Or is hib so desperate for players that you feel you have to put up with this sort of thing .

C

Carnalito

Originally posted by spudi
The ongoing tales of treacle are great, I look forward to reading each post :clap:

I wub tweacle :m00:

Aye, i'm eager to follow the advetures of this loony too :)

Hibs, keep us posted, and treacle more posts plz :)

:cheers:

O

old.Gromnir

its a shame that there are two person's playing this char, i've never had any problems with her/him. Maybe its time for one Miss to lock up the login key and password so we know who Treacls is when we meet her in game.

First of all place him/her on ignore if he/her is still insulting "you" - report it.

seems like the ignore commando will have an expantion in patch 1.63 so you can block of the part for dont want : /say/group/emots/ect.

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Danamyr
"When I look around my Guild I see hundreds of little me's. I am the future of this Realm!"
Somewhere this rings a bell..I think a bad man in history said this once. Treacle get a grip.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by amazingsteve
Somewhere this rings a bell..I think a bad man in history said this once. Treacle get a grip.

don't talk about me like that!

K

keludm

We need to start disseminating the info as to where treacle is on /as and /gu so all can come and watch.

Remember once I had a husband/wife duo in my group and the wife was the cleric. The MASSIVE domestic rows that blew up when she didnt heal were flipping hilarious and often lasted all the way to the merchant to sell and back to the dungeon, often on /s too which was good because all could hear.

I ended up repeating them on /gu for a laugh and half the guild came down into the barrows to hear them:)

S

Shike

"FFS - Treacle if you are the future of Hibernia, then I may as well /suicide now!"

haha, classic :)

btw, take SSs and logs and report him, nothing else will help in the long run.

T

tripitaka

erm... no ?!

Two seconds later, I got a PM from Treacle himself. I cannot recall exactly what he sent, but paraphrasing, it was along the lines of:

"The Sylvan Blades best players have left to join my Guild."

ERM... No.... i left because i moved realms.

Once a proud member of Sylvan Blades - now a Stinkin' Middy.

I wouldn't join his/her guild if they gave me 3 plat. and nor would any other Blades that i know of. The best players players are still there - or have stopped playing completely.

EXAMPLE (of those i remember) that are still in the blades:

Nikolas
Rake
Earthstone
Jalanterial
Whisperingdeath
Tigerseye
Gonidir
Cenedra
Cromcruaich
Killder
Ioild

to name but a few - are still with the blades and doubtless will always be there until they don't wanna play anymore - nowt would make them leave the blades. (alledgedly) ;)

Tripitaka - lvl 44 (as soon as i get a transfer of gold to excal alb and back to mid pryd) retired Druid

If Treacle can name any ex-blades that are in his/her guild - i'd love to see 'em ;) I SAY NAME 'N' SHAME !

L

Laston

bleh

don't think anyone from blades joined his guild. still wondering if hes actually some weird test subject mythic has sent to see how much retardness we can take :p

C

carnak

Just joined Treacle's guild tonight. He invited me after I asked on /broad which tradeskill to chose, and once he heard that i had chosen fletching (instead of tailoring) he immediately made me a set of nice armour (which is way too high). I have yet to see a bad side of him, and his guildmates are all also very friendly (the ones I've me so far anyway). Just my side of the story.

T

Teh Krypt

Please close this thread im sure treacle would like it better that way. :p

O

old.Downanael

Reading all this what Treacle doing almost makes me want to come back to hib and see if there's a person like that really :D

A

Aoln

LOL, thats one of the most funniest things i've read on BW :D

J

Jovo

Re: bleh

Originally posted by Laston
don't think anyone from blades joined his guild. still wondering if hes actually some weird test subject mythic has sent to see how much retardness we can take :p

Aha "it's" a Mythic-bot annoying us to the max!?

That makes alot more sense :p

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by old.Greggor
i feel sorry for his wife. Just cant believe a nice woman would marry such an idiot

hes old enuff to get married? o_O

O

old.Nikolas

I have never been happier since I joined treacles guild :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom