Fao Toca

E

euskaldun

Let see noob, with 3fg+ around u, being me death, u do beckon several times to me, and taunt.

Do u really want a duel? or it was just a stupid try of being ubbah in front of your realm mates? prolly u wont dare fucker.

T

TocaTank

haha i was trying to piss you off in the game to bring back some more of your cronies...shame you had to resort to coming here...ahh well :)

E

euskaldun

well why should i bring anyone else since i solo, im an infil, and my job is not ganking 3fg+ hibs? u didnt pissed me off, wasnt useful going there any more, and not fun seeing all of u doing what u were doing. so i went to have lunch.

the shame is seeing how ppl that die under my sword 10 minutes b4 are so stupid as to /slap /rude /laugh at u when 3fg kills u. this goes for xantafe and yowsless.

anyway, hope to find u solo in odin :)

T

TocaTank

never laughed at you, but i am now with your wine...cya around i guess

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by euskaldun
i solo, im an infil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

something is very wrong here

Very wrong indeed, maybe he got lost on the way to AMG and got separated from the Infil zerg-4-teh-win crew. Oh-well its what happens when you are FOTM noob

E

euskaldun

Originally posted by Ironfoot
Very wrong indeed, maybe he got lost on the way to AMG and got separated from the Infil zerg-4-teh-win crew. Oh-well its what happens when you are FOTM noob

have u seen me in a infilzerg? im soloing nearly always (90% time)

im prolly a fotm noob, but u are so so stupid mate.

E

euskaldun

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
something is very wrong here :p

:) can be, but always that we meet in rvr u were the one grouped and i was the one solo ganked :)

A

Amadon

u didnt pissed me off

Let see noob, with 3fg+ around u, being me death, u do beckon several times to me, and taunt.

Do u really want a duel? or it was just a stupid try of being ubbah in front of your realm mates? prolly u wont dare fucker.
:great:

R

-RG-Jaond

:) can be, but always that we meet in rvr u were the one grouped and i was the one solo ganked :)

im grouped with nalistah 90% of the time when i played yes, and no i never seen you solo :p

E

euskaldun

well, we just meet 2 times.

1 in mmg i attacked u in the stairs and u run away.

2 i meet u in road to mtk and u killed me with someone else.

dont remember more meetings with u, and in both i was solo.

so...

N

nalistah

man hatar ju nybörjare eller hur !ha de i helgen/nicke

R

-RG-Jaond

well, we just meet 2 times.

1 in mmg i attacked u in the stairs and u run away.

we started fight at mmg and i see 2 other alb stealthers coming so ofc I run and no that's not solo...

2 i meet u in road to mtk and u killed me with someone else.

Cant remember every fotm i fight...

But was probebly nalistah or teheron i teamed with and do you really want me to belive you was the only infil on mtk road? lol

E

euskaldun

we didnt start any fight in mmg mate, u were standing in the stairs, i went upstairs and i attack u, then u directly start running and jumped wall. maybe u saw other st? can be, no idea cause i didnt see any.

about the second, dunno who was the other sb i dont care i dont whine about it, and prolly they were mor st albs and mids around. but not in the fight that we have that u were 2vsme i die and thats it. im sure there were more st around emain also.

so as long as i remember mate in our 2 meetings in emain, 1 u run away and the second u were no solo (not whining about it) so u didnt see me with any other st fighting u.

btw we still have that duel missing :)

L

lpep

have u seen me in a infilzerg? im soloing nearly always (90% time)

im prolly a fotm noob, but u are so so stupid mate.

aye caught u soloing on grey mids in df :p

M

multiples

ok i just killed u at hmg, i got u targeted,PA'ed but u were running in stealth, suddenly u went back to hmg like u were lagging..were u lagging? i was sticking to you and u were lagging around like crazy :p

<Thilde:level1 stalker>

R

-RG-Jaond

btw we still have that duel missing :)

Yeah my account is closed atm and i dont know if i will open it again :)

If it wasnt for the fact that Nalistah is so gimped i could log on him and duel you ;)

E

euskaldun

Re: Re: Fao Toca

Originally posted by multiples
ok i just killed u at hmg, i got u targeted,PA'ed but u were running in stealth, suddenly u went back to hmg like u were lagging..were u lagging? i was sticking to you and u were lagging around like crazy :p

<Thilde:level1 stalker>

mmm, a pa of 67? dunno what happend there, but i reported u to goa mate, was going to write a post to tell it to u. faced u and several messages of not in view. I took some ss of it and i sent them to goa.

Jaond u can take nalistah if u want :) i dont care :) if i lose will be some experience and if win will be nice :) so whenever u want.

M

multiples

Re: Re: Re: Fao Toca

mmm, a pa of 67? dunno what happend there, but i reported u to goa mate, was going to write a post to tell it to u. faced u and several messages of not in view. I took some ss of it and i sent them to goa.

Jaond u can take nalistah if u want :) i dont care :) if i lose will be some experience and if win will be nice :) so whenever u want.

Yeah i missed the PA cuz u were running forth and back all the time, and yes i have the screenies as well \o/ lets report.:clap:

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: Re: Re: Fao Toca

Jaond u can take nalistah if u want :) i dont care :) if i lose will be some experience

not if, when :p

E

euskaldun

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fao Toca

Originally posted by multiples
Yeah i missed the PA cuz u were running forth and back all the time, and yes i have the screenies as well \o/ lets report.:clap:

report what u want mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread