FAO Tiunn

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you see this i just want to congratulate you matey for a little person your a serious pain in the arse to kill i think ive fought you about 6 times now and with no adds and only won once to my shock

thoes insta mez/stuns you have are a right pain in the backside btw but you do use them well i am at a loss as to what i have to do to kill ya but i will keep trying and maybe ill get lucky and beat ya again sometime

see you soon i hope matey

Heartstopper (Alb, Infintrator (the cute looking one))

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe.
Shafu is back and now as a solo healer he is now running around soloing rr6 infils and high rr casters etc.
Pher the solo healer :)
Rock on buddy.

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there :)

Ye, we had some fun fights. Just keep trying (I dare ya :)), some of the instas have pretty long re-use timers and they get resisted quite a lot too, so.. :)

See you out there

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hey Heartstopper , you attacked me earlier today near the bold bridge , was a nice fight .. had to use both malice charge and ip to get you down but I was unbuffed so a bit harder then , anyways :cheers: for nicely fought =)

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
wow im really glad you all have read this and responded :)

hey coldbeard glad your hear to :) yeah i enjoyed that fight to i thought i was gonna win it for a bit there lol had been following you for miles tho from poc to the bridge and back etc lol, cant wait to meet you out there again providing your not with a group ofc :)

shafu

saw you have a couple of fights with another inf out here who is giving me a little advice on my ra's etc (nice guy) tis kewl that there havent been many peeps about who like to add on fights tonight
and dont worry i will be online for a good few hours yet and will be waiting for you in the same place lol

btw perhaps you guys ie coldbeard and shafu can help me evaluate my performance as you see it from a differant perspectave to me

would love to hear what you have to say about it

keep comming back guys ill be here

providing warhead dosent come past again lol

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Anny said:
btw perhaps you guys ie coldbeard and shafu can help me evaluate my performance as you see it from a differant perspectave to me

err im not shafu or coldbeard but anyway i saw you a few times and i was rly wondering why do u use backstab when the target stand still ? :eek:
do u prefer backstab over pa ? ;)

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
generally i only use backstab when the other person has their front to a wall or is in a presience node so i stand less chance of them seeing me and turning

i deffinatly preffer pa for the chain and the extra damage but i am new to this inf life so all tips are welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom