FAO Thugs

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Actually, I'd like to see Thugs destroy somebody who plays a scout/sorc. The most skilled classes in game.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
ok shamanboij <3 i wub j0 t0 meight! and i made my scout back in the days where paladin was fotm, so dont blame me for beeing unfotm back then :<
and sorc is l333333333333333t!111111111111111 now i actually got a chance to get away from the fg steamrolling fuckhead mids(and rooting shamans!)
tbh i dont give a fuck if sorc is fotm, cause it's fun to plaij.. i might even get my own QQ thread one time..
anyways, back to topic.. givf duel thugs, bet i'd kill you, you fuckass xD

Overdriven

CuddleBunny! said:
ok shamanboij <3 i wub j0 t0 meight! and i made my scout back in the days where paladin was fotm, so dont blame me for beeing unfotm back then :<
and sorc is l333333333333333t!111111111111111 now i actually got a chance to get away from the fg steamrolling fuckhead mids(and rooting shamans!)
tbh i dont give a fuck if sorc is fotm, cause it's fun to plaij.. i might even get my own QQ thread one time..
anyways, back to topic.. givf duel thugs, bet i'd kill you, you fuckass xD

<--- Hasn't played shaman in a month or 2, hasn't updated sig in 3-4 months.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I am on holidays. Am enjoying myself wrecking my site then rebuilding it. Good fun. Keeps the visitors on their toes. The very few I get anyways.

Duel a cleric? They used to be good before that smite was nerfed but now? Probably good come to think of it with TOA boosting stuff but I can't see how you would cause me any problem. Wot you gonna do? :) .

How fight is gonna go. Me visible. Infact I ain't gonna say cos he will do something to upset dah plan. I do know that it will end with me running after him at full pelt though.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
How fight is gonna go. Me visible. Infact I ain't gonna say cos he will do something to upset dah plan. I do know that it will end with me running after him at full pelt though.

After abusing strafe and runthough?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Deff - but then again why should I have to against a cleric? Only time is when he tries to root me. There is no melee to consider so he gotta get distance between us or I will just destroy him totally (and clerics I always do). He can't cure himself cos I always swap weapons and reapply poison. To be honest I very rarely attack clerics unless they keeping the ones I attacking alive all the time. When they solo I normally leave them alone.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
Deff - but then again why should I have to against a cleric? Only time is when he tries to root me. There is no melee to consider so he gotta get distance between us or I will just destroy him totally (and clerics I always do). He can't cure himself cos I always swap weapons and reapply poison. To be honest I very rarely attack clerics unless they keeping the ones I attacking alive all the time. When they solo I normally leave them alone.

Clerics dont get root...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wot they get then - something that makes you unable to run - walk etc. Wotever - same thing wotever it is.

Bah I kicked the bejesus outta his overpowered inf inna duel. Not sure his head can handle another annihilation :) . He sure as hell asking forrit though.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
MKJ said:
Wot they get then - something that makes you unable to run - walk etc. Wotever - same thing wotever it is.

Lol

Maybe play level 50 rvr, youll find out more than to just abuse run through and strafe.

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
After abusing strafe and runthough?

i try not to use it myself but its part of the game and if it was not i am sure id be sorted by now ps u can use it also but that means u cant just STICK nuff said

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Lol

Maybe play level 50 rvr, youll find out more than to just abuse run through and strafe.
rofl like 50 is the big boy game i have heard it called wise up thid = even battle ground where u fight with almost the same as the next guy in 50 u almost win with what u wear or have(items) better than the next guy i have played both and tbh i think thid is the fair battle most of u wee noobs that cry try 50 do so cause u power play and get the items armour needed to make u feel good to end if u cant win in thid u suck and it seems most of u cant

Overdriven

Ravencroft said:
that was a reply to your sig

HAHAHA *SNORT* Twat. Unlike you I've grouped with RR10s+ and been compliemented. Go learn to play a real class insted of a thid SB, Idiot.

Can't you drop it? Or do you have some mental difiance? All you do it bitch at whine because I'm better than you. God, immature.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Overdriven said:
HAHAHA *SNORT* Twat. Unlike you I've grouped with RR10s+ and been compliemented. Go learn to play a real class insted of a thid SB, Idiot.

Can't you drop it? Or do you have some mental difiance? All you do it bitch at whine because I'm better than you. God, immature.
love is in the air! <3
ps: you need to step down from the throne o_O a bit thugs in that post :E

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ravencroft said:
rofl like 50 is the big boy game i have heard it called wise up thid = even battle ground where u fight with almost the same as the next guy in 50 u almost win with what u wear or have(items) better than the next guy i have played both and tbh i think thid is the fair battle most of u wee noobs that cry try 50 do so cause u power play and get the items armour needed to make u feel good to end if u cant win in thid u suck and it seems most of u cant

So strafing and runthrough is a fair game?

Gte a fucking cloue and maybe some balls. Level to 50 and go out in rvr

Overdriven

Overdriven said:

"Client Jason Benedetti has been diagnosed with Megalomania" :p

And aye, but we all know Raven sucks. :) I was just telling the truth.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Overdriven said:
"Client Jason Benedetti has been diagnosed with Megalomania" :p

And aye, but we all know Raven sucks. :) I was just telling the truth.
agleed! <3
imo, you should stop beeing rude to me :<

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Smite clerics are pretty good. People underestimate them too much these days. The AoE mezz is a real life saver, and when combined with instant heal(s) you can last for ages, plus you are always (somewhat) buffed. Plus, it's all spirit damage and noone has spirit resists. :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not much happening on this forum lately :mad: . No-one to take my place? Nah didn't think so.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
MKJ said:
Not much happening on this forum lately :mad: . No-one to take my place? Nah didn't think so.
people dont like to be the most hated annoying retarded dickhead of a rl looser, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom