FAO The person using Daffts FH account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
As a good friend,foe and guildie(yes hes in Sarumans Hand) of Dafft(Justin) could you please stop slurring his good rep on FH by posting rude lies about SH.Theres noway Justin would be so hypocritical as to moan about a.zerging.b.following a zerg of conventionals and DEF would`nt dare complain about stealthers grouping with conventionals!(infamous night of rvr in which Dafft died x10 and eventually resorted to grouping with wizzie and di3 bot to kill us with his sz beno`2005 tm).

Could you a GM please look into this obvious account hack?

Regards Shrewsbury soloer,non adder and brother of Censi xx

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ouch, It should be easy to check with ips i guess.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
stop the stupid FAO posts and send a personal msg instead, Jupitus is angry!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Why would i send a personal message when im saying his acc being used by some1 else?

MaCaBr3

Banned
You don't even know the guy irl, yet you are convinced he wouldn't say the things he said (dunno what he posted tho), so sure, obviousely his account got hacked...

Btw, are you speaking for him or just defending him?

/points to the pm button

Marc

FH is my second home
Castus said:
Why would i send a personal message when im saying his acc being used by some1 else?

HAHAHAHA and here we have an early contender for the most stupid poster of 2006.

rofltacular!!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Hmmm didnt Castus quit DAoC? Yet i still see his widdle zerging ass out and about. GM' please look into this it seams that his a/c's been hacked :)

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
(infamous night of rvr in which Dafft died x10 and eventually resorted to grouping with wizzie and di3 bot to kill us with his sz beno`2005 tm).

sounds like dafft to me xD

edit: if he's your friend, why are you trying to get him banned then? :/

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
Hmmm didnt Castus quit DAoC? Yet i still see his widdle zerging ass out and about. GM' please look into this it seams that his a/c's been hacked :)
This is no joking matter.A highly regarded legend of DAOC/FH rep is at stake here.....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Its takes a certain type of persona to re-open a closed wound...

Shrewsbury you are like a burrowing leech trying to get under peoples skin and wind them up.... the sad thing is you dont have the intelligence to suceed. The people that dont just dismiss you and your attacks as coming from the biggest dickhead on the cluster usually just feel pity for you... even your guildies...

sad times.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Censi go back to trying to think of a valid reply to the Hibstealther thread:p

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Shrews, you should change that sig to the "Lover of Censi";)

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
hrmm shrewsbury .. im from Telford .... Telford > Shrewsbury .... i want to kill you .. sheep humpers from shrewsbury (assuming you are from shrewsbury, if not disguard these comments) /slit

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Castus said:
This is no joking matter.A highly regarded legend of DAOC/FH rep is at stake here.....
ahahahaha

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:
Highly regarded? Really...

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
SH trully sack hard tho and are skillless noobs running in fgs at 10 CET in teh morning. they are just what dafft says, and hes acc hasent been hacked xd cuz i spoke with him on irc! and he so agress!!!!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
I must say that ur pic is awesome Hestethun :)
imo stack up a bit more of those chars..
or did u only have the one char :)?

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Hestethun said:
SH trully sack hard tho and are skillless noobs running in fgs at 10 CET in teh morning. they are just what dafft says,

rofl when was that?

Hestethun said:
and hes acc hasent been hacked xd cuz i spoke with him on irc! and he so agress!!!!

LMAO u dont say /sarcasm off

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If anyone has their id stolen they are more than capable of getting in touch with a forum mod or admin via PMs or IRC frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom