FAO the mids currently painting Albion blue

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thanks for doing so, but why don't you claim the keeps, you selfish greedy bastards?

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
albs are the only ones who've claimed anything so far, and as thanks they're unable to port anywhere while supplying scales/glass to mid(and hib) griefgivers, who realize that the same will happen to them if they start claiming stuff so they don't.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
albs are the only ones who've claimed anything so far, and as thanks they're unable to port anywhere while supplying scales/glass to mid(and hib) griefgivers, who realize that the same will happen to them if they start claiming stuff so they don't.

No staj claimed Berk

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Someone claimed bled afew nights back also as i remember ninjaing it with 3 nightshades and absolutely no rams , it was one of those alt tab while jumping keeptakes :lol::lol::lol:

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
if i can get a grp with my menta ill claim one in the name of CF

Everz

FH is my second home
Someone claimed bled afew nights back also as i remember ninjaing it with 3 nightshades and absolutely no rams , it was one of those alt tab while jumping keeptakes :lol::lol::lol:

:ninja:

Everz, Kih and Deception.

Ultimate fucking ninjas init bruv.

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
we tried claiming a keep but when we finally got 8 people , one went afk for some time and others had to go. Tuff luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom