fao: The Midgard Warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
I haven't done anything for the realm of Albion so why would I be a general?

It makes u the general in my eyes! :-p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
such X-realming, but if it means you'll actualyl come out n rvr then hurry the fck up n do it plz :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
come to take my tate kologida.......

1 relic on each realm left....... push it harder.........

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
on a serious note, i have another plan, return relics to owners and leave them fucking alone, taking relics screws the server

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
My noble allies,

With the recent events time has come to trigger phase 2 of our plan. The Hibernian overlords have agree'd to turn our forces directly into the heart of Albion and wage a war of attrition.

Our militia is under strict instructions to avoid any conflict with the noble army of Midgard. In open skirmishes both realms will honor the agreement and direct its attention towards our mutual dark enemy.

Follow our plan as outlined, you will receive the signal from the overlords soon. At this point lay siege to your designated keeps while the Hibernia miltia focus's on its own remit.

The second signal will be sounded when we are ready to march onwards to the relics. Remeber our deal my friends.

I salute your courage, your honor and your integrity.

Togther there is nothing we cannot achieve.

Your humble servant and compardrey..

Censimilia Dragonheart

Bring it on, the forces of Albion await your visit.

Regards Mac

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
On no we are fucked now...thats gonna mean there will be at least 4 people for us Albs to kill most nights :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder what reason they had.. prolly none and used this as an extremely bad excuse to ban him?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
He probably got banned for bumping an old whine thread (the one about Boys don't cry/Duact barrel scamming).

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I dont really understand why censi was banned but maybe i just dont read the things he says to its full extent and il leave it at that not going to miss judge the mods on their decission

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, Censi was whining quite alot and picking on every mod.

Nway, this is quite offtopic :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
so many RR11 mids on that picture Ice, OP'd to hell that realm.

hello

Reno said:
Especially in Beta :).

here is your clue !

pre-some patch, toons under lvl20 or with 0 rps -can't remember the terms rly- was race + invader
only reason r11s had invader title, was bcos there wasnt a corresponding title for their realm rank, so their title got reset to title 0 but they couldnt earn any other title, like warder myrmidon etc, cos there was no cap for rr11, until now ofcourse, with the implemented rr12 titles, and recently rr13 etc

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
I suspect he got banned for this: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=2902508#post2902508

Still no great loss getting banned from here, there's always vnboards which is much more fun.

No, he was not banned or warned for that.

You get banned if your warning tops 100%; this one is only a temporary ban I believe, but I wasn't the mod that tipped it over, somone else did it.

Get back on topic now or let thread die, cheers.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
LMAO - Censi is such a cross realming gimp :clap:

I'm forwarding the link to this thread to Right Now, hopefully GoA will banzor his ass!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
<cough> eggy.

<cough> wrong !

Only under VERY exceptional circumstances will someone get an outright ban for a single post, if you play close to the edge of the warning meter, expect to topple over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom