fao: The Midgard Warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
My noble allies,

With the recent events time has come to trigger phase 2 of our plan. The Hibernian overlords have agree'd to turn our forces directly into the heart of Albion and wage a war of attrition.

Our militia is under strict instructions to avoid any conflict with the noble army of Midgard. In open skirmishes both realms will honor the agreement and direct its attention towards our mutual dark enemy.

Follow our plan as outlined, you will receive the signal from the overlords soon. At this point lay siege to your designated keeps while the Hibernia miltia focus's on its own remit.

The second signal will be sounded when we are ready to march onwards to the relics. Remeber our deal my friends.

I salute your courage, your honor and your integrity.

Togther there is nothing we cannot achieve.

Your humble servant and compardrey..

Censimilia Dragonheart

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
This game is so much more fun with the likes of Censi

haha

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Weve had our dissagreements in the past Censi, but myself and all of SH are with you and Hib on this!

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
You know some shamans gonna disease a group of hibs by accident and it's all gonna kick off and your plans will fail.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer right on my SH bretheren, I especially salute your courage and noblility and skillz.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Yum, crossrealming :p

Midgard + Hibernia = allies as well?

Hmm, I always thought making peace treaty's over a forum/irc etc. was illegal, especially on such a large scale like this?

Everz

FH is my second home
Kinag said:
Yum, crossrealming :p

Midgard + Hibernia = allies as well?

Hmm, I always thought making peace treaty's over a forum/irc etc. was illegal, especially on such a large scale like this?
you killed it :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Eversmallx said:
you killed it :(

I never meant to kill it :(

I was just asking a question as it's rather unclear what can be considered crossrealming, and to me it sounded like something that could fit the description I've been given by most people.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

Stop trying to sabotage the treaty! This post is for the Midgard Warlords eyes only. Albs should not be reading this its private please.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Then why on earth would you be posting it here?

The post is only to provoke anger and frustration, and that's rather nice :p

Though like I said, when you're posting something like this it will ruin the fun for people who had nothing to do with it and wishes to stay out of it as well.

Though I seriously doubt something like this will last cause like someone said, some mids or some hibs couldn't care less if they attacked mids, and/or in the heat of the moment they will attack and kill eachother and then the peace treaty is off.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
it's been a long time since i've seen someone so extremely blatantly and completely miss the sarcasm by.. like.. a million miles.

:mad:

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
It'll be like Wednesday night all over again :)

Varna's right tho, 1 Mid or Hib will go for an easy kill, or an AoE will hit the wrong person, and it'll be all 3 realms fighting each other again.

/salute

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
it's been a long time since i've seen someone so extremely blatantly and completely miss the sarcasm by.. like.. a million miles.

How on earth am I suppose to see the sarcasm of something like this when Censi acts like a lunatic (no offense :p) in the other thread, and you know what the DAoC population is capable of.

Such threads and agreements like this has been done before, so why not again?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
How on earth am I suppose to see the sarcasm of something like this when Censi acts like a lunatic (no offense :p) in the other thread, and you know what the DAoC population is capable of.

Such threads and agreements like this has been done before, so why not again?

ill just shake my head and sigh deeply :p

censi for president!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
so many RR11 mids on that picture Ice, OP'd to hell that realm.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:

Lol

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

censi for president!

Guess some people just blow you away every now and then, eh?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:

censi for president!

And take a look at the posts of some of the hibs, and you understand what I mean.. you can never know if some plans like these will actually be put into action, seems like a few hibs wouldn't mind it at all (which I can understand).

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
And take a look at the posts of some of the hibs, and you understand what I mean.. you can never know if some plans like these will actually be put into action, seems like a few hibs wouldn't mind it at all (which I can understand).

Top secret plans are being made on our top of the top secret forum AS WE SPEAK! You've been mentioned as one of the higher ranked Generals from Albion, so I suggest you start collecting some wooden logs for as you shall burn! BURN!

Just for Kinag, I'm being sarcastic :<)

:p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I haven't done anything for the realm of Albion so why would I be a general? That kind of sarcasm is quite understandable from my side.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
viva le Albion! gawd bless Censii! If u got SH backing m8 u surely can`t fail :eek6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom