FAO the guild grp of mids with yelow/red emblem

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to see other guilds running in thid hopefully us ( bane of thidranki) will have few fights against ya:)

Dorimor1

Banned
Elkie, how many people do you have in your set group?

I'm from Alb/Pryd, I run with my friends (4-5 people) but nevertheless I think we're pretty good.

Cya at cluster

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well we run 4-5 at the most! we have our tank group set up and our caster setup we have yet to loose to a group our size.. So bring on challenge:)

Dorimor1

Banned
Elkie said:
Well we run 4-5 at the most! we have our tank group set up and our caster setup we have yet to loose to a group our size.. So bring on challenge:)

Our setup is Matter Cabalist/Cleric/Sorcerer/Theurg (We don't usually have 5 people but if it is its probably some random friend), FGs are no problem for us

Bring it on :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
hmm lol a will really enjoy nearsighting u all then your f*cked :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Elkie said:
hmm lol a will really enjoy nearsighting u all then your f*cked :p

Hehe, with my Matter Cabbie I can nearsight a full group in no time (stroks ePeen)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
haha well we will see when cluster comes

Flow

One of Freddy's beloved
yus was Aesir's Blade, and we'll see you on the battlefield :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun, although there is definetly room for improvement :) None of the people in the group played classes they usually play so took a while before people found their role and felt comfortable i think ^^ Only a few of us had anything near opted sc as well (i think). No voice-chat etc.

Our hope was to meet some other roaming groups, maybe we will announce when we will be in thid next so we can attract some more enemy groups :)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie, are you Thugs from Mid/Pryd?

Aye, it was fun tonight indeed, you buggers capped out my armsman Redgie, he'll have to get over no more rps for a bit :fluffle:. Dont think Alb/Excal bothers with anything other than pugs in there at the moment; couple of duo's; but people seem to have fun from the challenge, and for once the numbers were fairly even between mid and alb tonight (come back hibs!). I seem to remember my small group and hangers-on getting sandwiched between the yellow-n-red cloak group and the white-n-red cloak group several times, did you lot have a cg running? Good organisation or just good luck, twas nicely done, I licked the dirt several times from that /salute :)

Lets have more of it, I've got 3 or 4 more chars to get through Thid; but only if we can find at least one cleric that isnt inspecting the apk wall ;)

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft, you havn't commented on how good my SM is :( (Imatation) also that bard you run with is a fucker he knows how to play his class :(

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Rigga Mortice said:

Now that has to be the biggest compliment in FH history...

Out of curiosity is there fairly decent action in thid? might go there for a laugh till classic arrives :D.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH

Are you trying to insult me? lol

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Try to mez me before ;) will be hard to mez before me in thid with my lul and your low casting speed ...

Bard-ns-bm-chanter-druid-skald-bd(?)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom