FAO: The Dragon Fighters

D

Danamyr

Just in case you weren't on GC last night when I eventually said my goodbyes (who'd of thought it would be so hard to give stuff away!), then I should like to say goodbye to you all.

I have had a truly wonderful 8 months with DF, and formed a lot of decent friendships.

I should especially like to say goodbye and thank you to Neep, Rossco, Daisie, Achilles and Kiraldan - I shall miss you the most :)

Thanks very much also to Klleo for her help - greatly appreciated.

I wish DF and all of it's members the very best of luck in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Danamyr, Riverwind, Moodiness, Lyrically and Mumbo.

P.S. Sorry to end on a sad note, but I was *extremely* disappointed/annoyed to discover someone rolled a character called Riverwind last night while I was switching realms. They must have been spamming the character creation screen constantly because in the five minutes in between me deleting him and attempting to roll him elsewhere, he had been nabbed. If you establish who it is, please appeal to the better side of their nature (if they have one), as I still want to use that name.

A

Apathy

Gosh, hello!

I was one of those two tiny Bonedancers you gave 20g to on Mid/Pryd. :)

Good luck in Hib! ~shudder~

a.

D

Danamyr

Sorry it wasn't more :(

I am in Mid/Excal now, with a Norse Healer called Moodiness, and in Hib/Pryd with a Luri NS called Moody, and a Celt Druid called Moodiness :)

I had a blast in Mid/Pryd, but left because a good RL friend is in GPK in Hib/Pryd, and I wanted to be able to group with him.

I hope you and the little friend you were with are getting on OK - what level are you now?

A

Apathy

Hey, 20g is a LOT when you previously had nothing!

We are level 8 or 9 or something now. :) Bonedancers are funnee.

a.

D

Danamyr

I know, but if I had been in that realm on that server for longer than you could have had more (only started that character two days before).

I did try a BD, but found them extremely difficult to level, so gave up :)

I understand they become a lot better when you get your first pet, and I'd imagine they become easier still with each subsequent pet.

Good luck to you anyway mate :)

O

old.infinity

Good luck in mid mate, we will miss you :(, if you see our emblem running about though you'd better hide ;) no mercy ;)

Good luck and take care.

D

Drclink

All the best always a shame to see people who have been around a long time move on.

Best of luck with the new characters.

M

morgonslak

That name thingy just might be a bug. When SI was intoduced, I deleted a low lvl char with the intention of remaking it as an inconnu. Well unless some1 was spamming the create char button the 10 secs it took me to recreate a char (using a name that had been open for a year), there just might a bug due to the last patching.

M

morgonslak

oh yeah

I did try to pick the same name used on the previous character

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~waves~

I was the other Boney dancer! :D

Thanks for the itamz! :D

Good luck in Hibland. :)

A

Apathy

I did not have bonedancing relations with that Sissyfoo.

a.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Best of luck to ya

"Evanescence"
29th level Friar (and staying there...lol)
Dragon Fluffer

R

Repent Reloaded

...its the 'in' thing to leave albion now :rolleyes:

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Repent
...its the 'in' thing to leave albion now :rolleyes:
No. It's just a matter of you being too self-centered and inferring a general trend from your own departure.

Users who are viewing this thread