Fao: The Albion warlords

censi

Can't get enough of FH
My brethern comerades,

The first phase of our plan is complete. Now we have both fullfilled our inital part of the agreement, the hibernian armies will push east accross the plains of Valdahhaoon.

As agree'd the army of Hibernia will continue to bear its full might on Midgard. Our militia has been given strict instructions not to interfere with Ablion "activities", and I am pleased to see your noble troops are honoring their side of the agreement.

May this arrangement of convienience live long and prosper. I salute your courage and intergrity my noble comerades.

Onwards to more victories and I look forward to our next correspondence when we can discuss the important matter of Relic preclamation.

Regards,
Your Brother in Arms....
Censimilia

PS. Our secret inside man has confirmed to me via pigeon that he will try further diversion tactics with more treasure expeditions to dilute the Midgard hoardes. God bless him, if they ever find out!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Never mind what censi says, his crazy...................but good job mids tonight, we stayed strong, and hopefully will keep the relics. Just keep going and goodluck.

To bad the laggs so bad now i can't log in without going ld, so goodluck guys, keep up the good work.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
fucking x realmers!

Even though we may lose the relics eventually, i gota say these zerg fights have been fun. Even though rp's are preety shit, there's more things that compensate such as good experiences.

Especially the one at hild, where both roaming mid/hib zergs found one another.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
fucking x realmers!

Even though we may lose the relics eventually, i gota say these zerg fights have been fun. Even though rp's are preety shit, there's more things that compensate such as good experiences.

Especially the one at hild, where both roaming mid/hib zergs found one another.
There we go *fluffle* ;)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hey get ure fluffle hands of meh..............tree scum!

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I kinda hope we loose them, solo rvr might be more of a challenge for me then :kissit:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
I kinda hope we loose them, solo rvr might be more of a challenge for me then :kissit:

Fought alot of mids today and generally only died to the WL/BD zerg.

So buy a clue... and a packet of monster munch for me :m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Bit cocky Heeroaw, mind you still not gonna dare jump you on inf xD

Did I own your infil on my vamp? :m00:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to enjoy Alarmclock raiding those relics back if you ever succeed. LOL. :fluffle:

X

xGenocidex

brad said:
Never mind what censi says, his crazy...................but good job mids tonight, we stayed strong, and hopefully will keep the relics. Just keep going and goodluck.

To bad the laggs so bad now i can't log in without going ld, so goodluck guys, keep up the good work.

Nah because i bet some random grp of "high" rr nubies will get 1fg and take them at like 4-5am or some shit as per usual... *cough* magon etc *cough* known fact they do it all the time... bring the theurg zerg out and keep doors last seconds...

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
My brethern comerades,

May this arrangement of convienience live long and prosper. I salute your courage and intergrity my noble comerades.

For Arthur !

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Looked good on warmap when I checked this morning. Time for work now

censi

Can't get enough of FH
eeeek /rw

there must have been a break down in communications :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
eeeek /rw

there must have been a break down in communications :)

Alas the two enemy realms of sleep and work finally zerged us and retook the keeps.

pip

Banned
atos said:
I'm going to enjoy Alarmclock raiding those relics back if you ever succeed. LOL. :fluffle:
Are be by your side censi lay of dah pipe;)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Oh a roleplay thread

FOR KING CONSTANTINE, i will defend Albions honor and keep Our banner up high in the fortcomming fight against evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom