FAO-Straef and Yendora

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Vladamir said:
Indeed, Yendora is one tough cookie :eek7:, was more of a challenge than Ebay Succi :p. I wouldn't worry about Straef though, he's just a cute lil puppy dog :wub:. Btw, clear out your inbox Caest :p.

Sorted that just for you vlad m8

Straef i couldnt be arsed with using masterlevels as well. As soon as i buff sheared you i though shall i drop a mine on you but then couldnt remember how it was done as i have only just dinged ml 6 lol so still new to using them lol i probably would have summoned a Lurikeen Decoy or summat.

Also im just getting to grips with a ml 10 template but im not sure its up to much tbh. i lose my GoV proc,SoM proc and AoE Stinger proc just to be able to take a few buffs off my enemies. I probably will have done a lot better against you with my Usual Template which can hurt. But was a good experiment for me going up against a Strong Tank with a Ml 10 template and getting wtf prawned in about 2 heartbeats. I'll have to work on my skillz a little harder and summon a Decoy or pickpocket you. U never know i might get lucky and destroy a Node thats close by instead.

Night all /salute

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I wondered why you were looking different earlier Caestar :D

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
yendora is kipus sb if im not mistaken so should have about 6mil expierence fighting assasins .P and agree want to make qq thread cause he kicked my ass yesteday ass aswell :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
DeadOnArrival said:

Straef i couldnt be arsed with using masterlevels as well. As soon as i buff sheared you i though shall i drop a mine on you but then couldnt remember how it was done as i have only just dinged ml 6 lol so still new to using them lol i probably would have summoned a Lurikeen Decoy or summat.

Also im just getting to grips with a ml 10 template but im not sure its up to much tbh. i lose my GoV proc,SoM proc and AoE Stinger proc just to be able to take a few buffs off my enemies. I probably will have done a lot better against you with my Usual Template which can hurt. But was a good experiment for me going up against a Strong Tank with a Ml 10 template and getting wtf prawned in about 2 heartbeats. I'll have to work on my skillz a little harder and summon a Decoy or pickpocket you. U never know i might get lucky and destroy a Node thats close by instead.

Night all /salute
Would've liked your comments on my dmg if I used battler and banespike tho, should try again sometime :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:

Night all /salute

You dont need to use the ml10 weapon so can get that stinger back ;o Just bp/legs to keep cloak.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Luona said:
yendora is kipus sb if im not mistaken so should have about 6mil expierence fighting assasins .P and agree want to make qq thread cause he kicked my ass yesteday ass aswell :(

Yep tis Kipu and super nice person too :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Agree, Yendora is one of the best SBs. No1 every pwn-ed meh like that tbh :( btw, since when can SBs use Style reduction stuff? Not only Winged Helm have that?
[sum1 make me a fckin sc, I can't make a proper one ;< ]

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:
You dont need to use the ml10 weapon so can get that stinger back ;o Just bp/legs to keep cloak.

Thanks Cheif. Got a few nice items used with my Ml10 template but think ill resort back to old template in the mean time till i get ml 10 one sorted...I notice you use a ml 10 cloak Chief..Do you agree with me that when u switch to a Ml 10 template its a completely different play style? i.e sacrifices have had to be made so u need to lift your playing style a gear or two.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
DeadOnArrival said:
Thanks Cheif. Got a few nice items used with my Ml10 template but think ill resort back to old template in the mean time till i get ml 10 one sorted...I notice you use a ml 10 cloak Chief..Do you agree with me that when u switch to a Ml 10 template its a completely different play style? i.e sacrifices have had to be made so u need to lift your playing style a gear or two.

Not really? :p If anything its easier with my ml10 gear.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
Agree, Yendora is one of the best SBs. No1 every pwn-ed meh like that tbh :( btw, since when can SBs use Style reduction stuff? Not only Winged Helm have that?
[sum1 make me a fckin sc, I can't make a proper one ;< ]

think sbs can activate phoebus harp as well, but dunno if she is using that :)

edit: do you mean SC for reaver? :p

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:
think sbs can activate phoebus harp as well, but dunno if she is using that :)

edit: do you mean SC for reaver? :p

y, reaver ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom