FAO: Steveirwin

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
i had to build up courage to click on that link, but it was far more innocent than i had imagined...

:p

Seline

Fledgling Freddie
They're my friends too, but then Fafnir BBQ'd them all after I tried to steal one :/

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Having that song played at you though ventrilo for days on end is mentally scarring *mutes Latino*. :eek:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Seline said:
They're my friends too, but then Fafnir BBQ'd them all after I tried to steal one :/
:) Steve is easy, but harder when he wait to get all his bloody RA's up, he got a few better than Thane's :( And he sure loves thoose bloody horses in Odin that nukes almost every hit. Our fight last night the horse did 3/4 of the damage. But without his meele RA i would have killed him again. :D So 1-1 :p

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
Im probably easily amused but that was funny :p, altho i have to admit i was expecting something nasty in that link..

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
:) Steve is easy, but harder when he wait to get all his bloody RA's up

harder?? i dont think its possible to lose a fight with ra's up and a horse (well it never happend to me) :rolleyes:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Morchaoron said:
harder?? i dont think its possible to lose a fight with ra's up and a horse (well it never happend to me) :rolleyes:
Well he was close to die. :) So its not impossible to loose a fight with ra's up and a horse. Guess i need to get a few more rr lvls and go and prove it :)

A

Aoln

Fafnir said:
Well he was close to die. :) So its not impossible to loose a fight with ra's up and a horse. Guess i need to get a few more rr lvls and go and prove it :)
Bet he was resting for end as twisting with pet eats it up ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom