FAO starters of FAO threads

gohan

FH is my second home
tbh the FOA threads are more fun than the OMG THIS GAME IS DEAD IRL, or MEET AGRAMON TONIGHT FOR SLOPPY SLAPPING DICK FUN!!!

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe, but most get a little dull, seem to be some people who feel the need to post a FAO thread every time they die in RvR or have a good 1v1 fight. The only interesting ones are those that turn really bitter with insults being thrown about and mods interefering to delete every second post ;)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
tbh the FOA threads are more fun than the OMG THIS GAME IS DEAD IRL, or MEET AGRAMON TONIGHT FOR SLOPPY SLAPPING DICK FUN!!!
i have to agree :)

auroria

Banned
gohan said:
Well, if you and your sarumans hand mates would actually leave Brynja Bridge once in a while you could go agramon and have some fun yourself, unless your only playing those fucking stealthers of yours.

gohan

FH is my second home
auroria said:
Well, if you and your sarumans hand mates would actually leave Brynja Bridge once in a while you could go agramon and have some fun yourself, unless your only playing those fucking stealthers of yours.
i dont have a stealther :<
not on mid anyway

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I for one am quite enjoying the sloppy slapping dick fun thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom