FAO Sosnotty

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
Hmm.. dont know why I'm replying to this LAME post .. but change ur name to Moron imo.. think this tread is closed on this subject. I dont use Radar and why the f*** should I, I hate cheaters, lagstrafers etc... so stfu, and postspam some other tread plz, k, thx, bye
sosnotty

P.s. If u have a problem with my statement Morchaoron, try posting a PM to me instead of reacting as a immature 12 year old. Chim(on his gimped paladin) was in a bad place, fighting a blue con mob.. thats why he died, and he was infact close to mpk (I can actually provide you with a loc of where I killed him if needed)

who's the moron here? I said ask one so you know FOR SURE, i could have just said OMF FFS BAN but guess what? i didnt.... -.-
and please tell me whats 12-year old about it? (especially after making that "change ur name to moron" comment)

I never believe the radars accusations anyway because there are such a awful lot of them (kinda like the UFO reports IRL), but I do know now that you're just a whiny **** not worth talking to anyway...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
and yes i only read the first post because these threads are not very entertaining...

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Wilburn said:
Hmm.. dont know why I'm replying to this LAME post .. but change ur name to Moron imo.. think this tread is closed on this subject. I dont use Radar and why the f*** should I, I hate cheaters, lagstrafers etc... so stfu, and postspam some other tread plz, k, thx, bye
sosnotty

P.s. If u have a problem with my statement Morchaoron, try posting a PM to me instead of reacting as a immature 12 year old. Chim(on his gimped paladin) was in a bad place, fighting a blue con mob.. thats why he died, and he was infact close to mpk (I can actually provide you with a loc of where I killed him if needed)
Well, if you dont want to look like an idiot you could try to learn how to read before replying and calling someone immature.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
No, because that was utter bullshit ><

Are you utter bullshit? shouldnt talk about yourself that way :(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Are you utter bullshit? shouldnt talk about yourself that way :(
Im not rly falling for your try to make any argument but for all means keep trying. Tho to say that you never lag cuz' you got a stable swedish connection is not true. Everyone lag sometimes no matter what connection you are on. The servers lag fyi.. And I doubt your ISP is so good it never once had the slightest problem.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Well your post was useless. Who cares if that made u laugh

I never had problem with my connection close enough atleast.

besides I wasnt lagging.

I was out on deep water accusing the shammy for radar when it apparently wasnt at all.

Chim

P.s not trying to make any arguments with you. never pissed me off have you? even if you try I didnt notice :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Well your post was useless. Who cares if that made u laugh
And yours wasn't? :rolleyes:

Chimaira said:
I never had problem with my connection close enough atleast.

besides I wasnt lagging.
You don't have to lag for the server to lag ghost away your char ><

Chimaira said:
P.s not trying to make any arguments with you. never pissed me off have you? even if you try I didnt notice :)
I don't think I've ever pissed you off, no. And no, I've never tried if that was necessary for you to know ^^

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
What I was trying to say is that I have no interest in arguing with you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom