FAO Sosnotty

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I dont usually post and say that people use radars and shit

but that was fucking obvious

Fighting some blue mob very far in at rightzonewall if facing out from mpk.

No one goes there. especially not solo shammys.

You took a walk there. owned me (yes a pala cant kill a shammy etc) after death right back to mpk

There is no view distance if you dont take a far right from where I was.

Odd alb hib grp might go there to rebuff if camping mpk but thats all tbfh.

Explain yourself cause this sure looks like abuse.

Gonna email GOA and if you are innocent nothing happens.

yadda yadda could make PM but dont know guys name here and I dont give a fuck about Sf´s PM jpg.

Charin

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Solo shammies take the wierdest routes to avoid being slayed by fg's - just like every other solo?

Why where you upthere?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Cami said:
Why where you upthere?

exactly what i wanted to know!

i mean, if you were up there for some strange reason, it could be quite possible he went there for the same reason? :cheers:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I was up there cuz I was eating at comp and having killed the grey green blue mobs earlier to check how fast my healprocs on sword went off.

I hope hes innocent and im the wrong in this matter.

But if you would be there its dodgy as hell

Beside this is my first ever post i make about someone I blame for possible radar.

And he went straight up to kill and back mpk again.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Chimaira said:
I was up there cuz I was eating at comp and having killed the grey green blue mobs earlier to check how fast my healprocs on sword went off.

I hope hes innocent and im the wrong in this matter.

But if you would be there its dodgy as hell

Beside this is my first ever post i make about someone I blame for possible radar.

And he went straight up to kill and back mpk again.

maybe you lagged/he lagged and saw a ghost? i see it alot (though i usually either a) ignore it or b) run away :D )

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Was no lag. Im on swedish stable connection and not alt tabbed.

maybe it was a silly coincidence.

fuck it xD

Besides you cant run from a shaman ;o

Disease needs a immunity timer if you purge it etc. :p

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
hi chimiera

was kinda wondering why I found a Paladin there myself.. just lucky for me u were bashing a blue con mob as I came along...
Being a casual player and not spending much time in emain, I often solo to find solo stealthers far from milegates.

Now.. This morning I needed 1300 rps to ding RR5 .. so after getting zerged by 4 grouping hibs I had to find another way to the milegate.. and there I found a solo paladin apparently you.. I watched u for about 1 min before dotting you.

and for the radar remark.. sod off.. never used any extra progams to help me .. but thanks for letting me ding RR5 on you. was very sweet of you.. didnt u see my hug and waves ;-P

sosnotty (now RR5 caveshammy) gimped but nevertheless

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
hi chimiera

was kinda wondering why I found a Paladin there myself.. just lucky for me u were bashing a blue con mob as I came along...
Being a casual player and not spending much time in emain, I often solo to find solo stealthers far from milegates.

Now.. This morning I needed 1300 rps to ding RR5 .. so after getting zerged by 4 grouping hibs I had to find another way to the milegate.. and there I found a solo paladin apparently you.. I watched u for about 1 min before dotting you.

and for the radar remark.. sod off.. never used any extra progams to help me .. but thanks for letting me ding RR5 on you. was very sweet of you.. didnt u see my hug and waves ;-P

Grats on RR5!

:D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Wilburn said:
hi chimiera

My apologizes.!

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
My apologizes.!

very much accepted. :fluffle: dont be sad u got owned by a casual player, come again.

Actually think ur post was hilarious because i'm only a casual player, and never thought that someone would whine at my shammy.

Wonder what would happen I'f I started leveling my thid bonedancer (Bonemonster) or my Hunter (wilburn) and started pwning with those chars, but cant seem to find the time making another (gimp) char with decent equipment.

sosnotty.

(did I say ding RR5 on chimaira ? ) /hug

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Haha, sorry that made me laugh a bit :>
Its cause your humor is sick xD

Anyway sosnotty

A pala in half epic rest toa drops with rog juwelry and rr3 and dartmoor sword aint really even close to the good standard of random

Not like he dont beat any sb around but shammys? nahh 7% matter ><

Anyway you didnt ding on Chimaira. you dinged on Charin the PvE pala who was out to get rps for MoB3 xD

Chimaira wouldnt let you win tbh :< let alone be at mpk and get zerged by sbs.

Im sorry I made the post in the first place. your a good bloke it seems :p

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Chimaira wouldnt let you win tbh :< let alone be at mpk and get zerged by sbs.

Pft, mercs are easy ;p

Last 2 i fought both sat down and waited to die only halfway'ish trough my work on them :|

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Tell that to merc in nf with charge2-3 :I

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
I dont usually post and say that people use radars and shit

but that was fucking obvious

Fighting some blue mob very far in at rightzonewall if facing out from mpk.

No one goes there. especially not solo shammys.

You took a walk there. owned me (yes a pala cant kill a shammy etc) after death right back to mpk

There is no view distance if you dont take a far right from where I was.

Odd alb hib grp might go there to rebuff if camping mpk but thats all tbfh.

Explain yourself cause this sure looks like abuse.

Gonna email GOA and if you are innocent nothing happens.

yadda yadda could make PM but dont know guys name here and I dont give a fuck about Sf´s PM jpg.

Charin

OMG.. I know this soloing shammy.. and i KNOW that he would never ever use any kind of cheats.. and maby you should consider mailing GOA before you make a fool of yourself in public..

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
koxine said:
OMG.. I know this soloing shammy.. and i KNOW that he would never ever use any kind of cheats.. and maby you should consider mailing GOA before you make a fool of yourself in public..

OMG.. maybe you SHOULD read the REST of this THREAD too

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
koxine said:

Naah, shoot and ask questions later. :flame:

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
lol p0x ;)
Chim, cool that you accept an explanation from the person you suspected to be using radar and not just posted some "1337 H4X0R!! U Us3 r4D4R!!!!..." :D
you saying that you're willing to have nice 1v1 fights with gimp char vs gimp char ? :) :p /hug

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
People should really cool off and read all posts

Does it look like me and Cami are hostile? :p

No I regret I posted this shit (first ever actually) when I notice how bloddy ace the guy seem to be :)

I always have cool 1on1 fights with my gimp alts. problem is even a non topzored paladin can hardly be beaten in melee.

Took care of some rr6 ranger before shammy who fzed and shit and a few 1on1 with sb (DO NOT USE HEAT LW VS TANKS) :p

Ah well Take care Cami. Im glad your such a mature person.

Signed

GimpChimpWithPalaAndSkint :<

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ask the counter-radarars if he radars, the only way to know for sure...

(you dont wanna know how many people radar, and its a shame that they cant use that as proof either hehe :rolleyes: )

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
ask the counter-radarars if he radars, the only way to know for sure...

(you dont wanna know how many people radar, and its a shame that they cant use that as proof either hehe :rolleyes: )

Hmm.. dont know why I'm replying to this LAME post .. but change ur name to Moron imo.. think this tread is closed on this subject. I dont use Radar and why the f*** should I, I hate cheaters, lagstrafers etc... so stfu, and postspam some other tread plz, k, thx, bye
sosnotty

P.s. If u have a problem with my statement Morchaoron, try posting a PM to me instead of reacting as a immature 12 year old. Chim(on his gimped paladin) was in a bad place, fighting a blue con mob.. thats why he died, and he was infact close to mpk (I can actually provide you with a loc of where I killed him if needed)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Sosnotty

Its not gimped. its just... a paladin. and NO pala can kill a shammy :p not even get away from them xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom