fao: some mids/and some hibs

E_E

Loyal Freddie
When u zerg with 3-4-5-6 stealthers,
when u outstrafe me with your BD,
when you beckon in your Fg and jsut to pull of and get heald and let ur grp kill me,
when u nuke me down with your grp,
when u beckon me and just to /y for adds to come,
when.... cba

Dont /laugh /rude /rofl at me when you out number me multible times... No need to emote when u allready shown you "pooned" with your friends :)

and thx for the good fights ppl have shown me so far

Se you in game

Regards DasArms

Returned

Fledgling Freddie
lol sorry to say it m8 but it happens to me too , its not juz mids.. if anything i think albs can be worse for it... whenever i attack any of u all i ever get is u straffin an being little noobs... ok i have a slow swing axe which makes it even more irrotating when ya decide to strafe coz ya cant play properly as a realm... go QQ about something new...

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Returned said:
lol sorry to say it m8 but it happens to me too , its not juz mids.. if anything i think albs can be worse for it... whenever i attack any of u all i ever get is u straffin an being little noobs... ok i have a slow swing axe which makes it even more irrotating when ya decide to strafe coz ya cant play properly as a realm... go QQ about something new...

I agree 85% all albs tend to add on others´and zerg solo´r... they rarely add on my fights tho, its mostly the enemy that add on me..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Returned said:
then dont run through casters to avoid qcast, apologies if you dont but i haven't met 1 mid/hib who hasnt so far.
So the majority are just as bad and deserve it.
Yes i strafe abused, i even ran in circles round 2 vamps who paniked and didnt know wtf to do which i found quite funny if it wasnt for a bard mezing me i probably could have kept it up till they werent mez immune anymore :x

E_E said:
I agree 85% all albs tend to add on others´and zerg solo´r... they rarely add on my fights tho, its mostly the enemy that add on me..
same for every realm its rather naive to assume otherwise, to be quite honest if you hold 90% your fights on prime time routes you cant realisticly not expect adds

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
E_E said:
when you beckon in your Fg and jsut to pull of and get heald and let ur grp kill me,
when.... cba

Dont /laugh /rude /rofl at me when you out number me multible times... No need to emote when u allready shown you "pooned" with your friends :)

Se you in game

Regards DasArms

my.php

Time to shut the fuck up you twat?

Dorimor1

Banned
Some one got killed in an rvr zone :(

PS. Emote spam sucks, shame on you
PPS. Coldbeard, you died in an rvr zone :( noo

Returned

Fledgling Freddie
chronictank i kinda aggree with u , i never strafe bug abuse as it is unfair and highly irrotating... but my main point is it happens to everyone so deal with it :)

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
my.php

Time to shut the fuck up you twat?

Not rly.. i play diff on all my chars, on my cleric,sorc i zerg add emote..

while when i play mincer, friar, inf and arms i play honourable
so no ill keep zerging you on cleric or sorc like i will with others..
while i leave u on my other chars

I left u alone several times on other of my chars... but u are a twat anyway so i might not anymore :kissit:

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:

I left u alone several times on other of my chars... but u are a twat anyway so i might not anymore :kissit:
That is complete bullshit lol. Whether you're on your Cleric, Minstrel, Friar or your ninja turtle, it's still you at the keyboard. You can't expect to add on people on one char, then throw a womanly hissy fit when they do it to your other lol. Get fucking real kiddo.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
That is complete bullshit lol. Whether you're on your Cleric, Minstrel, Friar or your ninja turtle, it's still you at the keyboard. You can't expect to add on people on one char, then throw a womanly hissy fit when they do it to your other lol. Get fucking real kiddo.

Got diff playstyles on each char ive got.. now go to or get real mkay?

E_E said:

So because you play differently on a few of your characters, and add and zerg like shit on the rest, you think people are going to leave the rare proportion of your chars alone? Nah

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Some one got killed in an rvr zone :(

PS. Emote spam sucks, shame on you
PPS. Coldbeard, you died in an rvr zone :( noo

PPPS. Dorimor1, your brain is malfunctioning. Bu hu.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
E_E said:

Haha, thats the most amusing thing I've read in along time. Keep making things up.

Oh my god, will you steamroll me and emote me with your grp now? Contrary to what you usually do? I shiver!

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Haha, thats the most amusing thing I've read in along time. Keep making things up.

Oh my god, will you steamroll me and emote me with your grp now? Contrary to what you usually do? I shiver!

If u read On my Other chars IE "mincer. friar, inf" for NF... i wont add kill or hunt u down if ur are on low hps... I would if i played on my sorc or cleric

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:

Totally agree, you can't have double standards like that and expect anyone to take you seriously.

Dorimor1

Banned
Coldbeard, I know its hard when you died in an rvr zone but it is something we all must go through.

We will get through this together, Coldbeard. If you ever need my support you know where to find me :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
People who emote are fuck tards in end of the day:) They win a fight and go /rude /rude /rofl but tbh at end of the day shit happens its only an emote people use em to get to ya, to much whine in thid forum these days.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Coldbeard, I know its hard when you died in an rvr zone but it is something we all must go through.

We will get through this together, Coldbeard. If you ever need my support you know where to find me :(

At Funny.com ?

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
E_E said:
when.... cba

Se you in game

Regards DasArms

Strong qq

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Plik said:
Strong qq

Best thing about it is other ppl is not alowed to strafe else he QQ

But he can strafe to get the right styles in.

More of that logic Coldbeard is talking about.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Bistrup666 said:
Best thing about it is other ppl is not alowed to strafe else he QQ

But he can strafe to get the right styles in.

More of that logic Coldbeard is talking about.

yeah i know... he can call me a fool **** cumbag jerk shithead or whatever he wants, i dont rly care tbh.. just wanted to state that i didnt "make" it up suddenly, ive always had a diff playstyle on my diff chars

and lest leave it here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom