[FAO] Soetis

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Grow some balls mate, instead of punting everyone into the lava, waiting for them to try and recover and then punt them again, learn how to fight 1vs1 you can do it.

It's ok once, but when you do it on purpose 6-7 times a scenario it begs to believe why they made the scenario in the first place.

ta1.jpg

ta2.jpg

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
it sucks a hell of a lot, that scenario is terrible for it, i spend most of my time in the lava, queue for temple more and we wont have to stick it :p

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
I don't see anything wrong with that tactic, just maybe the skill itself, and definitely that particular scenario.
I've done some runs there, where every death was killed by myself, after being punted into the lava. I've learnt it helps to really fight a back and forth skirmish there, almost anytime I'm vaguely to one side, I get punted into the pits. Also, in T3 it seems almost every order player has some form of knockback, I seem to spend half the game in flight.
For preference, I won't queue for that scenario anymore, but late at night, it's often the only one I can get into.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Perfectly viable tactic.

How many addons do you have to help you in the game?
That physically help me? None

That let me see what dmg i do? One

And if your talking about the low health thing, that came with the scrolling combat text thing :<

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
or.. roll a class whit KB! fun as hell :p (WP doesent have it right)

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
cant see why the kb is in the game myself tbh... its an incredibly lame & unrealistic skill that doesnt need to be there. Creates too many easy mode opportunities. And as others have said in the tor anroc scenario it does take lame to a new level.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
cant see why the kb is in the game myself tbh... its an incredibly lame & unrealistic skill that doesnt need to be there. Creates too many easy mode opportunities. And as others have said in the tor anroc scenario it does take lame to a new level.

U have try it before dissing it :D

Soazak

Part of the furniture

It's actually a really good skill to help tanks defend support.

Coupled with lava it becomes a bit tedious, but avoidable for the most part

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It's actually a really good skill to help tanks defend support.

I thought the collision detection and guard was supposed to help tanks to defend support?

I think the game would be better off without knock back too. Worst wrong use I encounter often is that some muppet knock backs an enemy with little HPs left and saves him.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I thought the collision detection and guard was supposed to help tanks to defend support?

I think the game would be better off without knock back too. Worst wrong use I encounter often is that some muppet knock backs an enemy with little HPs left and saves him.

I think the IB knockback is a little far, but the Chosen/BO that sends them about 10ft is perfect imo

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Congratz on Soetis for getting the first whine thread for K8P...
It won't be long before we see a few of these "FAO"-threads every night again :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If I made a thread for every knockback I get from Order classes in TA the boards server would explode.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah the order classes are so overpowered....

That made my day :)

Nobody said that.
But knockback is unbalanced...
And tbh...I have the impression that IB's knockback flings back people even further than other knockbacks...

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
No one said anything like that?

You have to surely agree that knockback is fucking ridiculous?

Yeah ofc it is. But at the moment there are several things that are ridiculous in game so that is just one more. The only thing we could do is to report them in game and hope that one day everything will be solved :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Yeah ofc it is. But at the moment there are several things that are ridiculous in game so that is just one more. The only thing we could do is to report them in game and hope that one day everything will be solved :)

Why the comment about OP order classes then?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Because it is something that affect both sides not only destruction and there are also several things that are in favor for destruction and still haven't been fixed.

Chilliboy

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry mate but I had too much fun on my IB in there. I can assure you I've punted more than enough destro to make up for it ;)

Nate

FH is my second home
Tor Anroc was made for ultimate punting frenzy imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread