FAO : Snornig & Emma

T

thewhitedragon

Thx for the stealth fun last night -

think it was made a little more equal, 4 of us 2 of u :)
highest RR with us was RR2 :eek:)

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
Thx for the stealth fun last night -

think it was made a little more equal, 4 of us 2 of u :)
highest RR with us was RR2 :eek:)

you mean the fg stealthers camping mmg like 5 mins ago ?

if it was i got a screenie that shows rr2 wasnt the highest was infact rr4..

although i didnt catch the scouts rr on the battlements.

but if you really consider 4 vs 2 equal then i pitty you.

rr means jack when you out number people 2 to 1

T

thewhitedragon

hehe - ok jus found out the RR2 thing isnt true
we have 2x RR4s as u say

but last kill was ya own fault for unstealthing

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
hehe - ok jus found out the RR2 thing isnt true
we have 2x RR4s as u say

but last kill was ya own fault for unstealthing

That was siegemode that ran about unstealthed.. next thing we know Snornig TS`s and god knows how many infs are around us.

V

vintervargen

snornig only leaves mtk with at least 2+ friends

K

kjel

That's cos you can't get past loghery men with them. Roughly 2+ stealthers camp that place 24/7.

M

mavericky

Originally posted by vintervargen
Some nonsense

Snornig solos and groups, mainly groups with just 1 other stealther but have you noticed how dull it is solo? Its not as if a solo alb stealther isnt just as rare a sight.

O

old.Emma

Been soloing for a while now but it gets very repetetive when everytime you approach amg or mmg you get gang banged by 1fg of stealthers atleast with hib stealther groups i have a chance of getting away via perma sprint with lw 2 and end pots, but vs your average alb group i got no chance thanks to minstrels.

I

inqy

the only solo alb stealth I can think of is bigchief and that said there's nothing to stop there being another 20 infils in the same area.

I know it's the same for all realms ofc. So much so I don't go out solo much anymore either. Which is a shame, as 1v1 fights are why I made a SB. (pretty tough considering the state of assassin balance but still fun)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by inqy
the only solo alb stealth I can think of is bigchief and that said there's nothing to stop there being another 20 infils in the same area.

I know it's the same for all realms ofc. So much so I don't go out solo much anymore either. Which is a shame, as 1v1 fights are why I made a SB. (pretty tough considering the state of assassin balance but still fun)

gimme a cookie :eek:

L

Lubricador

If bichiefdunnohowtospellthename soloes doesnt look like it.
I always meet him and some others, but maybe im worng and he has chance to proc multihits after changing his name to arauddry , naveh , and some others i cant remember atm

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by bigchief
gimme a cookie :eek:

I sure hope Brokenshadow was sitting in the screenie of yours bigchief cos if he wasnt your PA cap > my 2H cap cos you get the 2nd/3rd styles in a shit load faster.

G

Garrote Noire

Hehehe there is nothing wrong with grouped stealthers.
And archer / assasin duos work pretty nice.
Imo if you want to solo, then dont travel in circulated / camped areas where the possibility to get zerged by enemy stealthers is big, go DF. And this zerged thing: 2 infs duo and camp amg, 2 scouts and 1 inf do same in same area, add 1 more inf let's say.
And Emma comes unbuffed (lol?) and solo (are u kidding me?) at amg. She got spoted and unstealthed by any of the stealthers camping there. Ofc the rest of them will add / jump in help etc. So she will type /release with the impression that FG ALB stealthers are camping and zerged her, where in fact only a part of them did saw and attack, and rest added. What does emma then? /yell in guild and alliance that she got zerged by 3 fg alb stealthers, and will come back with next port and fg stealthers buffed to tits (QQ). If they will loose again ----> OMG, nerf infs, DF4tehwin sux, 2.5x pts, etc etc.
(I picked Emma for my example because she is always whining about something with teh infs).
And when mid stealthers camp AMG and gang soloers from alb how is that like? Or you... let them pass cause they are solo and you dont want to outnumber and zerg? QQ
Ah and Emma maths are amasing... since when 4 stealthers = FG?
If 4 = 8 hmmmm i think alchool is to blame here for QQ

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Garrote Noire
Hehehe there is nothing wrong with grouped stealthers.
And archer / assasin duos work pretty nice.
Imo if you want to solo, then dont travel in circulated / camped areas where the possibility to get zerged by enemy stealthers is big, go DF. And this zerged thing: 2 infs duo and camp amg, 2 scouts and 1 inf do same in same area, add 1 more inf let's say.
And Emma comes unbuffed (lol?) and solo (are u kidding me?) at amg. She got spoted and unstealthed by any of the stealthers camping there. Ofc the rest of them will add / jump in help etc. So she will type /release with the impression that FG ALB stealthers are camping and zerged her, where in fact only a part of them did saw and attack, and rest added. What does emma then? /yell in guild and alliance that she got zerged by 3 fg alb stealthers, and will come back with next port and fg stealthers buffed to tits (QQ). If they will loose again ----> OMG, nerf infs, DF4tehwin sux, 2.5x pts, etc etc.
(I picked Emma for my example because she is always whining about something with teh infs).
And when mid stealthers camp AMG and gang soloers from alb how is that like? Or you... let them pass cause they are solo and you dont want to outnumber and zerg? QQ
Ah and Emma maths are amasing... since when 4 stealthers = FG?
If 4 = 8 hmmmm i think alchool is to blame here for QQ

If your gonna come here and whine about whines.. please have the courtesy to make sense.

if you on about the other night when me and snornig were duo'ing then im pretty sure infact possitive you were minimum 6 stealthers possibly more and atleast 1fg+ of nonstealthers behind mmg gates.

ofcourse if your the same people that saw me at amg like 5 mins ago. then i pity you for your inability to play your class solo.

Just seems zergfiltrators have completely lost the ability to play there class solo. is it really that hard for you to do ?

M

marius_hib

ive seen emma solo quite abit and ive seen her grp quite abit to, can say the same for most stealthers.

we fucking detest it when we get ganked by loads when soloing, but we forget all that when we the ones doing the ganking :)

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by marius_hib
ive seen emma solo quite abit and ive seen her grp quite abit to, can say the same for most stealthers.

we fucking detest it when we get ganked by loads when soloing, but we forget all that when we the ones doing the ganking :)

agree Marius ;p was lucky i got away earlier today from your little group ;p but called a m8 over with TS ;p

what ticks me off how out of wack the alb stealth population is on prydwen. gifv more NS/Rangers imho so help even the playing field.

Just leave me alone ffs ;p im a caster killer mythic made me that ;p

G

Garrote Noire

Emma I could not possibly be there neither then or then. My inf is still lvl 38 (hopefully 50 by next week).
But I did meet you both grouped / ungrouped with my other chars who happen to be stealthers too.
And I do think you enjoy stealther wars more than PA-ing a caster since ALB / HIB dont have god mode casters as mid has :)
Sometimes happen that your side outnumbers enemy one, other times is viceversa.
And I wasnt whining :>

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Aoln
solo in odins > grping in emain :eek:
Tell that to all bloody stealther 2+ stealthers i've runned into up there the last few days. Not seen a solo person there, ohhh cept the fishhead that debuffed me while being encumbered and come to a dead halt. :/ well nearly got him with my dd's pity he had a yellow con pet too.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Lubricador
If bichiefdunnohowtospellthename soloes doesnt look like it.
I always meet him and some others, but maybe im worng and he has chance to proc multihits after changing his name to arauddry , naveh , and some others i cant remember atm

Doubt that somehow. Grouped with Naveh once ever, never grouped with Arauddry. Try harder next time eh.

Originally posted by old.Emma
I sure hope Brokenshadow was sitting in the screenie of yours bigchief cos if he wasnt your PA cap > my 2H cap cos you get the 2nd/3rd styles in a shit load faster.

Heh no he wasnt. He was trying to run me down when i was stealthed (had just run over each other, so he popped out of stealth and ran at me). /face + PA then a bit of a shock that he was no longer standing :p

Was 50+15CS at the time. PA cap was 849.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom