Valewalkers the future of fotm :D

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
keep it up guys

determination is not everything
if you are mezzed you can gp, if you are rooted you can n00k :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No one thinks you are cool for posting crappy comments, Nalistah -- regardless of your own egocentrical outlook, this is a community forum and not devoted to yourself personally. :kissit:

Good job, Everhate! :D

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
:< when my VW dinged RR8 way back when SI was released way before any svg etc i was like the only VW around.. the numbers are growing like crazy now tho :/ damn wannabe's :D

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
:< when my VW dinged RR8 way back when SI was released way before any svg etc i was like the only VW around.. the numbers are growing like crazy now tho :/ damn wannabe's :D

I still laugh when I think about how you wanted to be an animist but went to the wrong trainer :D

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
I can't wait to get grapple! (Well until it's nerfed)

Only been level 50 for a week or so now, but loving the RvR.

One thing that amuses me is the way groups from other realms seem to think it takes five or more of them beating on me to kill me!! :eek7:

Never realised we were so feared by the other realms! :clap:

Ok I wear cloth so 'could' be mistaken for a caster but surely the f*cking HUGE scythe gives it away!? :D

See you all in the frontiers!
:cheers:

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
only met you once so far

was an "interesting" fight

gl etc in future just get yourself an emblem please i'm fed up of all the guilds running round with plain/dyed cloaks

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bah hybrids with better nukes than my nuker :(

(ok ok so my nuker is in chain and has instaheals...)

hope to see you out in RvR with smite club ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Fedaykin said:
gl etc in future just get yourself an emblem please i'm fed up of all the guilds running round with plain/dyed cloaks

I could understand it if they're not all the same guild - e.g. might get Smite Club to all wear orange cloaks or pink or something else hideous for a laugh :p - but if yer all in the same guild..... just use the emblem surely?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
they use their emblem afaik?! just no dyes on their clothes, wich matches emblem good.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
I still laugh when I think about how you wanted to be an animist but went to the wrong trainer :D

Heh i don't really remember it :p but i doubt it was my current VW ur talking about :p maybe when i was testing the classes dunno :p but the starting stats psychox got would be quite crappy on an animist tbh ^^

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
I appreciate the fact you like our playstyle :D, we still learning to cope with each other. Its hell FUN. Looking forward to have fun fights vs all (even mids!).

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Divinia said:
they use their emblem afaik?! just no dyes on their clothes, wich matches emblem good.
Yus, we got a dark grey/light grey emblem with a sword in the middle, goes well with undyed equip.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
VW's are one of my favorite classes. Something will prolly be done about det in New Frontiers, so im hoping to see VW's as normal in fotm grps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom