FAO: scouts

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkies said:
I wonder how many "elite" rangers will still have to stealthzerg at Beno docks to kill the solo Albs there.

afaik Papasan is the only solo alb there... but then again, i almost never hang around that place, i might be wrong.

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkies said:
I wonder how many "elite" rangers will still have to stealthzerg at Beno docks to kill the solo Albs there.

ahahhaha, i love thisone tbh:)

anyone seeing what i am?:p

Solo and albs, in 1 sentance

lmfao, and it also included beno bridge, rofl xDDDDDD :eek2:

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
comedy thread.
albs have lived without relics so long, did we quit nope.
mids/hibs loose relics for 2 months => /cancel for 50% of them
they take a relic back once and come here on FH posting : Har har albs, you gonna quit now?

I THINK NOT. :puke:

no you didnt quit,
u just zerged more :)

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Scout
Necromancer
Sorcerer

ChooChoo Fotm Train inc.

God.. You are so infinitely lame for having played this game for as long as you have :)

Anything that has happened to majorly kicked your ass = FOTM, right?
Quit the game, delete your chars, burn your DAoC CD, then go buy a football.

majik

Banned
Khartoum said:
God.. You are so infinitely lame for having played this game for as long as you have :)

Ok for the people who are lacking appropriate brain cells I'll explain fotm.

Flavour of the month. - The most POPULAR classes at the present time.

pop·u·lar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ppy-lr)
adj.
Widely liked or appreciated: a popular resort.
Liked by acquaintances; sought after for company: “Beware of over-great pleasure in being popular or even beloved” (Margaret Fuller).

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Ok for the people who are lacking appropriate brain cells I'll explain fotm.

Flavour of the month. - The most POPULAR classes at the present time.

pop·u·lar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ppy-lr)
adj.
Widely liked or appreciated: a popular resort.
Liked by acquaintances; sought after for company: “Beware of over-great pleasure in being popular or even beloved” (Margaret Fuller).

Wow, did you look that up in your online dictionary all by yourself, with no help?
Anyone can notice your bitter undertone in your FOTM statement, no need to hide it. Especially when you mention the necro in your FOTM-list - Gee, dad, look at aaaall those necros, there are so many of them out there!
And, if you haven't noticed it in-game, you might want to take a peek on Duskwave. You will notice that the archer population has increased to not far from a close match in all three realms, not just Albion.

Btw., out of curiosity, what necro was it mopping the floor with you making you so negative against those measly few of them who even bother to show up in the frontiers?

Necro FOTM... That'd be the day...

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
arh damn you telling me my hero aint fotm :(

my warden then ?? no :(

how but my animist that never been doing rvr since thid is that fotm :m00:
or the eldrith i got i hate to play is fotm with no arti wearing rog's and quest drops like my other chars also do are also not fotm :(

damn i should go delete and roll the heretic in catacombs got the skills i like all in 1 package

but nah i hate alb lands dislike mids all white lands so ill stay hib trying to be the most non fotm classes that i like more than the fotm types

btw i got fotm meele ranger in thid with non sc'ed gear:p still owned alot of alb stealthers and others love running up on ck wall when albs have it pop and arrow and run off stealth go back wait till some comes to look and wack em with my blades

majik

Banned
Khartoum said:
Especially when you mention the necro in your FOTM-list - Gee, dad, look at aaaall those necros, there are so many of them out there!

The necro powerlevels the fotm alts you clueless arrogant egotistical slag.

majik

Banned
Clan Fist said:
arh damn you telling me my hero aint fotm :(

my warden then ?? no :(

how but my animist that never been doing rvr since thid is that fotm :m00:
or the eldrith i got i hate to play is fotm with no arti wearing rog's and quest drops like my other chars also do are also not fotm :(

damn i should go delete and roll the heretic in catacombs got the skills i like all in 1 package

but nah i hate alb lands dislike mids all white lands so ill stay hib trying to be the most non fotm classes that i like more than the fotm types

btw i got fotm meele ranger in thid with non sc'ed gear:p still owned alot of alb stealthers and others love running up on ck wall when albs have it pop and arrow and run off stealth go back wait till some comes to look and wack em with my blades

Read what I just wrote and don't read the post's of morons who don't have brain cells or your sarcasm is purely wasted

PS can't wait for the "you mean yourself, lolroflcoptertbhatmimoHEHElolZor" reply.

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
The necro powerlevels the fotm alts you clueless arrogant egotistical slag.

The minstrel, sorc, and cabalist can powerlevel the "FOTM alts" even faster than the necro can, be it servant spec or deathsight spec. Have I left any alb classes out for you to label as FOTM or did I just about cover the entire Albion realm for your cry-baby slagging convenience?

Anyone can see your obvious disgust and prejudical generalization of the entire albion realm (..as if you judging every albion player in a single stroke to be suffer from loss of brain cells in the "sorc is OPd thread" wasn't enough). Regardless the reasons, you are still nothing more than a complete fucktard who doesn't know better than to constantly complain and nag nag nag on people who clicked the Graal instead of the Hammer or Tree.

When you have reached the point where you state that other fellow games players have no brain cells (contra yourself, I imagine, being a wealthy prick in the IQ department.... certainly not in the social competence department, anyway...) simply because they don't play by YOUR side, then you know that you've taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Piss off.

Kais

Banned
Khartoum said:

football is crap tbh :p

majik

Banned
I need to stop posting photos of users without their permission before I land myself in hot water.

Khartoum

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the pic, Majik, love it. And, yes, generalizing masses of people upsets me, as does judging them to idiots with the snap of a finger and not a second of thought.

majik

Banned
Khartoum said:
Thanks for the pic, Majik, love it. And, yes, generalizing masses of people upsets me, as does judging them to idiots with the snap of a finger and not a second of thought.

I'm a serial generaliser.

Oh my.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom