FAO: Sarumans Hand

Himse

FH is my second home
ok this is kinda a pointless whine..

i ask to join for som encounter but all i get is this response:

"no"

then i get told to go away because im "doing their head in" etc, its kinda stupid that i cant even join for an artifact encounter.

Apparently they did it earlier and it was stolen, i asked who stole it just out of interest and i get "whats it to you, why do you care"?

is it me or do they sound like they are becoming a bit ignorant? :E

/whine off

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Had 3 people using multiple accounts and getting stressed, had some BD run past and agro mob and then leave pets on it which made things worse and then spam from(i assume) u about get enc just tipped me over the edge :p <apologies>.Just wanted it killed and collected with no stress so once again sorry its not our normal way of doing things.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
hiksta said:
NO EXSCUSE FOR NOT HELPING UR REALM !!!!! :twak:

Then lower the prices in market explorer, that helps realm alot more than just encounters, even tho peeps do actually need the encounter but affordable templates for all rather than just the few is better for the realm than just a few gimps getting all the rps while the realm lags behind hib and alb because they aint so snotty with prices :p

Kais

Banned
Imgormiel said:
Then lower the prices in market explorer, that helps realm alot more than just encounters, even tho peeps do actually need the encounter but affordable templates for all rather than just the few is better for the realm than just a few gimps getting all the rps while the realm lags behind hib and alb because they aint so snotty with prices :p

doesn't work, me and a mate farmed eoy for the neckie a few times, we had some leftover eggs so I put them on my cm cheap. I found them all sold the next day and on someone elses cm for a few plat more than I had priced them. The person in question was from sarumans hand btw just to tie this in with the thread title ;)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
personally mate i think you need to grow up the reasons Sarumans Hand gave was all in reason and as for the upping the price thats market economy, wat are you doing farming an arti when you dont need it anyway ? thats whats wrong with the daoc scene at the moment peoples farming of scrolls etc is putting the prices up not ne thing else.

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Kais

Banned
Nailez said:
personally mate i think you need to grow up the reasons Sarumans Hand gave was all in reason and as for the upping the price thats market economy, wat are you doing farming an arti when you dont need it anyway ? thats whats wrong with the daoc scene at the moment peoples farming of scrolls etc is putting the prices up not ne thing else.

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

since you seem incapable of reading what I wrote in my post prior to this, WE WERE FARMING FOR THE NECKLACE IT DROPS. Also you fail to make a point since your saying its market economy for upping the price, yet you say farming an arti I don't need increases prices and is bad for the game. Makes sense?, thought not.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
such elitist pricks those sarumans hand, thinking they are something just because they rox at rvr!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Its not just SH who turn ppl down for encounter credit, theres plenty of others out there who do it too. The other week a m8 wanted ML1.1 credit and was turned down by 3 aholes who were farming it, until I gathered a group and pointed out that camping ML steps was frowned upon, after a few nasty words they let us onto "their" island to complete the step, when they could have just let him get credit and move on. Two days later another group were there and were more than happy to help another guildie get it.

And as for the comments about egg farming, surely more on CMs = lower prices, not higher.... but hey greed drives midgard, nuff said. Im glad some people are willing to sell items they dont need for reasonable prices.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
such elitist pricks those sarumans hand, thinking they are something just because they rox at rvr!

someone is jealous
;<

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
So...

1) Castus farmed an artifact and wouldn't let someone join for credit

- Castus quickly responded here, openly and honestly, and apologised - hardly the actions of an ignorant guild - why taint the whole guild? - let alone guild member. That said, it would have been polite if having taking the time to /whine (in your own words) you had also acknowleged that response. I guess that is why it is called Freddy's Whine :(
- As Castus has stated it is not our way; we have helped literally 100's of non-guildy toons to get credit and artifacts, unfortunately you only hear about the bad cases; it is also quite common for people to join us, get their credit, scroll or artifact (yes we do give the scroll and artifacts away for free) then leave without a word of thanks - now that my friend is real ignorance!
- What are guilds for if not to help each other out, surely it makes sense for your guild members to help you out? If you are not in a guild maybe you should consider it
- Like everyone else we retain our right to say no - remember the game is about choices not rules - there are many legitimate reasons for refusing to help someone out.

2) One of our members bought 3 eggs (all from one CM) and put them up for more than he bought them for

- We could spend years arguing about what is right and wrong with having a free market economy, e.g some could argue that 5p is excessive, let alone having 3 of them up for sale? - this is the system Mythic have put in place, people will use that system to make money, some for legitimate means and some just to line their pockets - I think we have all be on the receiving end of that - I had to spend 40p (of hard earned money) on SOM cloak and the 3/3 scroll - to do that I had to farm lots and lots of little scrolls, selling them for well below CM price - as Castus said, blame the game not the individuals!
- Btw two of these eggs went to guildies, which in turn helps you guys out when you are lying face down in the mud.

3) We are elitist pricks because we are good at RvR

- lol @ the "elitist pricks" tag
- lol @ the "good at RvR" tag - if only you knew ;) thanks for the compliment though, we try our best :cheers:

Finally, for those that don't know us, we are a friendly family orientated guild. Many of our members are couples, often with children. We are out to have fun, and where possible help out our friends, guild, alliance and realm mates - something I believe we have nearly always achieved.

Have fun ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
All so true, and 99% of SH are damn nice people, except Xmi, he smells ;)

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
All so true, and 99% of SH are damn nice people, except Xmi, he smells ;)

All part of my hunter disguise ;)

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:

They do? do they have a lvl 50?

just kidding :(

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
To the twat who has a prob with s/h

All I have to say is GET A LIFE

S/H is one of the most friendliest guilds I have come accross, they have always help odin's chosen with grp's and artis - and a few memorable grps in df :flame:
Unlike some guilds I can mention!!!!!!!!!!!

So i suggest u stop crying like a baby and change ur nappie and wipe your tears and start playing the game the way it was intended - if you have forgotten its to have fun :flame:

Big Bad gm of Odin's chosen
Debbs lvl 50 pac healer
Shortpants sneakybutt 45 Huntress
Balllbreaker lvl 50 Bonedancer
and loads more I cant be bothered to mention

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Himse said:
ok this is kinda a pointless whine..

i ask to join for som encounter but all i get is this response:

"no"

then i get told to go away because im "doing their head in" etc, its kinda stupid that i cant even join for an artifact encounter.

Apparently they did it earlier and it was stolen, i asked who stole it just out of interest and i get "whats it to you, why do you care"?

is it me or do they sound like they are becoming a bit ignorant? :E

/whine off

Sorry you feel that way about SH :( , I guess we cant please everyone :(
That said, if you still need credit for SOM please feel free to PM me when u find its up and I will come out to help you farm it (Warrior, shammy, aug/mend healer (3 accts)) No hard feelings

Himse

FH is my second home
Debbs said:
All I have to say is GET A LIFE

S/H is one of the most friendliest guilds I have come accross, they have always help odin's chosen with grp's and artis - and a few memorable grps in df :flame:
Unlike some guilds I can mention!!!!!!!!!!!

So i suggest u stop crying like a baby and change ur nappie and wipe your tears and start playing the game the way it was intended - if you have forgotten its to have fun :flame:

riiiight, so your saying they are so nice and all and they wont even let me join for an arti encounter? go flame somewhere else fucking noob, tbh i never had a problem until then, and i still dont have a problem.. they are a nice guild and i met some nice people from there, you can say change your nappie etc :) it just makes you look like more of a kiddie and a twat than i do..

go spam elsewhere imo

PS: Accepted Apology :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Kais said:
doesn't work, me and a mate farmed eoy for the neckie a few times, we had some leftover eggs so I put them on my cm cheap. I found them all sold the next day and on someone elses cm for a few plat more than I had priced them. The person in question was from sarumans hand btw just to tie this in with the thread title ;)
I bought those eggs from your cm m8 and gave 2 to healers in my guild for free and to try recoup abit of my outlay i did put 1 for sale on my cm at 8p.Am i greedy taking a 7p loss?If so once again im sorry but if u were farming for a neckie why not give me a refund on the 15p i paid u for them:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom