Fao: Sar

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Why didn't you just post it here? Now we all want to know.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
but it was dirty, and nasty too :(

TdC

ok, next time I sit on my scanner and mail it to some random FH person I'll be sure to CC you all :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
I shall check it when I get home - stuck in work atm :/

PS: Hi Teedles :)

TdC

damn, in that case I'll pm. *hurries*

PS. Hi Sar :)

Sar

Part of the furniture
S'OK, got it via BTO's webmail.

Damn it. Try and do something for ppl, and this is what you get.

I shall fix it when I get home, thanks Andrew :)

PS: For the rest of you, this is what he's discovered. Seriously, some people eh? Luckily it happened while there wasn't much content. I shall look for other news software asap. Ditto forum software, although that said Deebs has possibly offered to take on the forum here.

I feel weird, this is the first time this has happened to any site of mine at all. :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Christ, what a waste of time (on the hackers part). I mean, it's not like you're some big evul corporation or anything. Why bother?

Some people indeed :\

TdC

ah, good, glad you got it. it's a bit shit innit? as you say, I'm glad he didn't have a large amount of treasured content to piss away - that would have been a terrible shame :( 's happened to me once on a home machine, and once on a server I happened to have an account on. I was mad as hell, I hope you're ok :(

Sar

Part of the furniture
Seems the same guy has done it with a couple of sites, one being the one Silverhood url'd.

Ah well, just have to start again.

*shrugs*

:/

TdC

oh well, back to work indeed. I am a bit inspired to get my webby back online now. firewall first though :(

Sar

Part of the furniture
Checked the server's logs, and got his IP - some hacker eh? :)

http://www.ripe.net/perl/whois/?for...g=&searchtext=212.118.14.10+&do_search=Search

I've fired off a nice email to his ISP, supplying all the relevant info, so hopefully something will be done about him.

PS: All I had to do was download the access dbase and get the username and password from it, which he had changed in an attempt to stop me adminning the site.

Nevertheless, I shall be changing News Software at the weekend, and I shall leave the site as is, so the hacker's ISP can see what he did.

:)

TdC

might not be his actual IP, but this lad doesn't seem to be the brightest so it may well be. smart thinking btw, I hope your actions pay off matey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom