fao:Sandar

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Sandar this night 01:26 cet i jumpt you after you killed a ns, you where fighting legionnare mobs near the ruins you started to warp away with 10%~~ hp left i really hope this isint the same cheat thats been used from other pepps playing this game. i think our fights are 90% really fun but after what i saw this evening dood i think its something fishy going on. happen before aswell couple of days back you hit me i dropt mine and started to run and you mysteriously outsprinted me.... plz explain

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings Luona first of all if i remeber the fight well you was in scarab form i was on around 20% health thought i had a chance of getting away from you because i was on low life from last fight with luri. the other day when you dropped mine i used purged and caught up with you.Another thing i would like to point out is wouldnt this have been best if you PM me with this instead of posting it on main forums i would like to think i have a good repatation with Sandar.Any way like to say i dont cheat in any form if you have a problem and would like to take it further i would suggest emailing Rightnow i have nothing to hide here :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Its always the Kinsmen that cheats :)

j/k Sandar is a nice bloke :]

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
thx for replay Sandar guess it was just circumstances then dood looking forward to more fights

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
luona haxed my pet to lick him in unspeakable places :E im right nowing u tbh

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
i know a hunter that move backward faster than i move forward and i spammed garrote ....

and luon stop ganking me =P

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Soha said:
i know a hunter that move backward faster than i move forward and i spammed garrote ....

and luon stop ganking me =P

i know an inf who missed pa while i was kiteing 2 casters and proceeded to try sprint after me for 2 weeks unstealthed :D

dunno who u refering to but if u feel there a problem with anyone report it to right now and get it sorted imho

then again maybe he purged or it coulda been in water and u so busy spamming garrote u didnt notice u had no pot up

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Actually Ive encountered that too someone swimming faster than me even tho hes swimming backwards and I am swimming forward with crafted pot.
Well not really faster, just fast enough to stay "Too far away to attack" but I think that has to do with some kind of latencybug or something.
Have seen this happen 3 times and its been against scouts and mincers (Sojournerclasses) that have Waterbreath (faster than crafted pot) and I guess it can be some sort of bug making them swim a bit too fast backwards so that you get Too far away because of some latency or something, not sure.

BTW sprinting doesnt help, you still get too far away when that happens, thats what makes me think its a bug, server cant keep track of where the player is or something, anyway, rightnow it if you have logs of these things (didnt save any myself) so perhaps Mythic can correct it if it is a bug.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Luona said:
Sandar this night 01:26 cet i jumpt you after you killed a ns, you where fighting legionnare mobs near the ruins you started to warp away with 10%~~ hp left i really hope this isint the same cheat thats been used from other pepps playing this game. i think our fights are 90% really fun but after what i saw this evening dood i think its something fishy going on. happen before aswell couple of days back you hit me i dropt mine and started to run and you mysteriously outsprinted me.... plz explain

You are an old hib, but oh well

cloak2.gif

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom