FAO Sandar Shadowwalker

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello Sandar, to start with I'd like to point out that we've had a couple of nice encounters, even if I get my arse handed to me everytime, think I've won one fight heh ;)

Anyhow, one thing I wonder, unless it's a secret ;) Do you use a MP heat LW rapier? Because everytime I meet you, you get the heat debuff in on the first or second swing :) I curse you for that ;)

( Cannot PM, as im at work with slow connection/computer, so can't be arsed finding your nick here on FH )

Regards, Sethan

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings Sethan :) I use 2 heat LW one is 99% the other one is 98% i think? Like you said all ways a pleasure to meet you in the Frontiers we all ways have realy good 1v1 fights :)

Oysterboy

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure, but doesn't the Sojourner ML7 ability "Resistance of the Ancients" work against LWs?

:confused:

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Oysterboy said:
Not sure, but doesn't the Sojourner ML7 ability "Resistance of the Ancients" work against LWs?

Got no idea, but being a nightshade I can't be sojurner ;) My lil ranger is retired at the moment.

Sandar, ah righty. Dual heaters probably doubles the chance to get the debuff in fast, especially when you're specced as a "mercfil" :)

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Oysterboy said:

As a RR5 NS they have the Uber Remedy skill which can be a right pain in the arse :) they can cast it in stealth it lasts for 1 min they loose 10% health for that min then regain it back it negates all poisons like lifebane str/con debuff all LW bebuffs ect and i think the recast on Remedy is like 5 mins? Thats why the other day i repeced my RAs got rid of Viper 3.

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Sandar Shadowwalker said:
As a RR5 NS they have the Uber Remedy skill which can be a right pain in the arse :) they can cast it in stealth it lasts for 1 min they loose 10% health for that min then regain it back it negates all poisons like lifebane str/con debuff all LW bebuffs ect and i think the recast on Remedy is like 5 mins? Thats why the other day i repeced my RAs got rid of Viper 3.

Yes,remedy is on a 300sec reuse timer.

Thought I'd get rr5 by the weekend, but with server being down it's hard ;) Looking forward to my "overpowered" ability ;)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Niroth said:
Yes,remedy is on a 300sec reuse timer.

Thought I'd get rr5 by the weekend, but with server being down it's hard ;) Looking forward to my "overpowered" ability ;)
Overpowered elf! Get on msn. ;<

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Oysterboy said:

no:( lw's is magical dmg, and magical resists works against LW's ;D resistance of the ancients works agains essence damage =) (from ML essence-dmg styles etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom