FAO Rubric

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

'Shy

That was really unfair.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=835

Jupitus knew I was using that account to read and use for PM's. He also said I could post a little if I was sensible, which I had been doing on the SWG forums.

I posted a useful reply with a reference thread to your question.

If you hadn't blatantly pointed out to the whole world it was me, he would probably have let me stay.

Thanks a lot. Dick.

B

BlitheringIdiot

If you werent doing anything wrong in the first place it wouldnt have mattered...

Heck it was me who reported the thread that got coim banned, he deserved it! Im sure you did too.

S

'Shy

Ermm, no. Did you read the thread at all? I gave him an answer to his question..

R

Rubric

Actually i reported you for 2 posts. That one and the one in the water in the ear thread. Also you had already admitted in another thread it was you and that you were not going to post anymore. FH is going to be a great place and stamping out the spammers is only going to help it realise its potential. Take your ban for however long it is then come back and post sensibly.

Jup has a hard enough job on his hands without you trying to evade your ban as well.

A touch hypocritical you may say from myself but i consider myself rehabilitated after my BW ban so get over it.

Edit: Aww me own thread as well. Last person that made a thread all for me was Krypt.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by 'Shy
Jupitus knew I was using that account to read and use for PM's. He also said I could post a little if I was sensible, which I had been doing on the SWG forums.

I think jupitus had said you shouldnt be posting. As the ban serves no purpose if you go around it and post with another account. However I do agree that it was rather unfriendly for Rubric to report you while you made a friendly post.

R

Rubric

Re: Re: FAO Rubric

Originally posted by Driwen
I think jupitus had said you shouldnt be posting. As the ban serves no purpose if you go around it and post with another account. However I do agree that it was rather unfriendly for Rubric to report you while you made a friendly post.

As i said i reported him for another thread before that one.

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: FAO Rubric

Originally posted by Rubric
As i said i reported him for another thread before that one.

she only made some useful posts and no spam. So I still say it was rather unfriendly of you to report her.

R

Rubric

Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO Rubric

Originally posted by Driwen
she only made some useful posts and no spam. So I still say it was rather unfriendly of you to report her.

Because she wasn't doing anything wrong?

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO Rubric

telling the teacher that johny is copying your test might be the right thing to do, but nobody would call it friendly would they?:p

S

'Shy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO Rubric

That's right. Jupitus said I could keep that account provided I posted little and sensibly. I have it in PM's from him, but of course can't get to them to quote.

The fact that you reported my post made it so he was forced to ban me because he had to be seen to be doing the right thing.

As I have said before, if you hadn't pointed out so obviously he wouldn't have. As for the post before that, Jupitus told me that he was watching my posts via pm anyways and I thought it was perfectly acceptable, as the treatment I suggested for the ear poppingdoes actually work. Again, a useful post.

R

Rubric

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAO Rubric

That's right. Jupitus said I could keep that account provided I posted little and sensibly. I have it in PM's from him, but of course can't get to them to quote.

The fact that you reported my post made it so he was forced to ban me because he had to be seen to be doing the right thing.

As I have said before, if you hadn't pointed out so obviously he wouldn't have. As for the post before that, Jupitus told me that he was watching my posts via pm anyways and I thought it was perfectly acceptable, as the treatment I suggested for the ear poppingdoes actually work. Again, a useful post.

You pointed it out yourself in an earlier post. It wasnt my pointing it out in the thread that did it. It was my reporting it that got his attention.

S

'Shy

I said in one post what I wanted to say, yes. But that thread was closed, and way down the list, yesterday's news, etc.

Yes I realised it was your reporting it that got his attention (even tho he was watching me anyways) but if you hadn't pointed it out in the thread he wouldn't have had to ban me, because by posting something like that on the board gets everyone's attention.

R

Rubric

I said in one post what I wanted to say, yes. But that thread was closed, and way down the list, yesterday's news, etc.

Yes I realised it was your reporting it that got his attention (even tho he was watching me anyways) but if you hadn't pointed it out in the thread he wouldn't have had to ban me, because by posting something like that on the board gets everyone's attention.

But posting a one off thread on your new a/c being told not to post anymore publicly and then continuing to post does not?

Z

Ziva

It's really simple. You got banned=please do not post on these forums anymore with whatever account for a <whatever> period of time.

I can't believe you come here, blame Rubric for reporting a post you posted using another account because your own account got banned. Not only do you make a fool out of yourself by posting this but i think you lost some credit with Jupitus aswell cause he obviously gave you a chance to keep posting.

People get banned because of their own behaviour and nothing/noone else. And even after that the mod doing the ban usually consults other mods before handing it out.

O

old.ST200

loool

If you get banned, stay the fuck away. Simple.

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.ST200
loool

If you get banned, stay the fuck away. Simple.

And once more did the brave soldier stride forth. Never would he miss the opportunity to spit an expletive or kick a corpse.

C

Coim-

Lol, who cares about 'losing credit with Jupitus', he's blatantly the worst mod the boards have seen.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Coim-
Lol, who cares about 'losing credit with Jupitus', he's blatantly the worst mod the boards have seen.

he tries to take down spammers how dares he :p.

S

'Shy

But posting a one off thread on your new a/c being told not to post anymore publicly and then continuing to post does not?

I get the feeling I'm repeatedly repeating myself here. Jupitus said I *could* post a little. I have it in PM from him and I shall retrieve that. This was *after* he posted about me not posting any more.

And to Ziva, we're talking about FH here, not BW, it's complicated :)

A

adari

Originally posted by Coim-

i agree

omg u have been banned, but if u r good u may still post and use a 2nd acc !111 ahehaehqahahheahaahhehahaehaehae a

:chortle:

retard.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Erm Ziva is a mod on FH too you know... shes also not 8 years old, so dont patronise her.

Fact is you got banned, you didnt get banned because rubric and jupitus are secretly out to get you or because rubric reported the thread, all that did was speed up the process. You got banned because you displeased the mods for whatever reason (i still dont actually know but then I dont really care either).

Driwen, as for saying its unfriendly to report the threads, i disagree. I like to think of it as re-education for retards through banning. He is actually doing her a favour in the long run... :D

N

-Nuked-

when BW dies. i cba with life, nothing else matters

D

del_eneste

Nuked go on celtic fist irc :( I want to ask u somin about FFXI ;d

N

-Nuked-

del, im the worst person to ask! i know less about ffxi then i do daoc! :puke:

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by -Nuked-
del, im the worst person to ask! i know less about ffxi then i do daoc! :puke:
Yeah you are new at it..thats why I wanna ask ya :)

Z

Ziva

I get the feeling I'm repeatedly repeating myself here. Jupitus said I *could* post a little. I have it in PM from him and I shall retrieve that. This was *after* he posted about me not posting any more.

I think i understood your post very well, so i don't need repeating. All i'm saying is that the "thing" that got you banned.... is you! Not anything/anyone else.

And i also understood you were referring to FH cause you could never have made this post if you were completely banned here aswell now could you?

I'm gonna close this post cause you made your point and Jupitus allready made his obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread