fao: RG

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lofff

this morning:

emain is quiet, no1 running even in fg, we run in 6-7 ppl droodless group and fight random mid grp 2 times, kill em with 0 and 1 down, they give up and dont come back. keep roaming (1 bard as only healer) and hunting sum stealthers.. rather bored tbh..

RG pops into emain, 1.5fg at least (dont think u had 2fg yet) we suicide at atk killing edelia's buffbot (haha u were camping ligen ;P) get a drood and a warden, not very brighty but semi balanced fg, go emain, u zerg us now with 2fg (1 random hib grp tried to help but was too late alrdy) I got away and suicided at atk :rolleyes:

We release and decide to team up with other grp, we go emain and spank ur 2fg in the face with almost no downs. sum ppl leaves as u take ages to come back, we are not 2fg anymore but then u come back with 2fg+tail and ofc gank us.

Everytime u achieve victory, ur merely basing in outnumbering ur enemy, u poped in emain zerging since the begining of a quite morning, and will keep zerging till the end of the day, hibs and albs get bored and odins gets overpopulated, hadrians usually is boring.. u are killing the game's fun.

Patch will kill u, i bet RG dissapears from emain once it arrives. This is not a whine post, am not insulting u or anything, am just bored of ur brag posts and would like to see u denying the evidence once more.

Regards, lofff

N

nalistah

LOL you are sick in the head.

rg is 1fg and 3ppl in g2.
u 2fg, and dead.
[moderated]

edit: and you just showing more and more everyday what an invalido you are Lofff, keep it up! :D

A

afgoiadfvbcvvcc

u're a whiner who can't play it seems.

and 75% of the zerks are already replaced with savages i would gues.

A

angara-ffs

u're a whiner who can't play it seems

Said the little wrathofbadger peasant.
lmao, you know it and i know it, in even numbers RG bites dust.

B

Bellona

whine whine whine...

go fucking wank instead u frecking wankers!

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by Bellona
whine whine whine...

go fucking wank instead u frecking wankers!

LOL
Says the K0nah-all-i-can-do-is-whine groupie :D

A

afgoiadfvbcvvcc

Originally posted by angara-ffs

haha then just wanna say why did you loose to 11ppl o)

we we're 8 + 3 only and you bring 2fg. yeah this is pointless. we will bring 1-2fg no matter how much you call us retards.

G

gargultroll

Originally posted by lofff
this morning:

emain is quiet, no1 running even in fg, we run in 6-7 ppl droodless group and fight random mid grp 2 times, kill em with 0 and 1 down, they give up and dont come back. keep roaming (1 bard as only healer) and hunting sum stealthers.. rather bored tbh..

RG pops into emain, 1.5fg at least (dont think u had 2fg yet) we suicide at atk killing edelia's buffbot (haha u were camping ligen ;P) get a drood and a warden, not very brighty but semi balanced fg, go emain, u zerg us now with 2fg (1 random hib grp tried to help but was too late alrdy) I got away and suicided at atk :rolleyes:

We release and decide to team up with other grp, we go emain and spank ur 2fg in the face with almost no downs. sum ppl leaves as u take ages to come back, we are not 2fg anymore but then u come back with 2fg+tail and ofc gank us.

Everytime u achieve victory, ur merely basing in outnumbering ur enemy, u poped in emain zerging since the begining of a quite morning, and will keep zerging till the end of the day, hibs and albs get bored and odins gets overpopulated, hadrians usually is boring.. u are killing the game's fun.

Patch will kill u, i bet RG dissapears from emain once it arrives. This is not a whine post, am not insulting u or anything, am just bored of ur brag posts and would like to see u denying the evidence once more.

Regards, lofff

ASnother lame post for lame idiot

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by afgoiadfvbcvvcc
haha then just wanna say why did you loose to 11ppl o)

we we're 8 + 3 only and you bring 2fg. yeah this is pointless. we will bring 1-2fg no matter how much you call us retards.

Did u actually read my post?
Dont think so :)

K

Karlo

I dont like Red Guard.

A little birdy told me they dont play fair :(

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Karlo
I dont like Red Guard.

A little birdy told me they dont play fair :(

sais an alb.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:great:

K

Karlo

Originally posted by nalistah
sais an alb.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:great:

:great: quite..

Cause Black legion has 1111111000000000000000000000 members and thinks the word zerge is used to describe the movement in our pants when we get 1 realm point a kill :rolleyes:

D

dwy

This is teh endless RG flame war.. and it will never stop cuz .. well almost everyone except RG themself hate RG cuz of zerging lame posts from cunts like wrath etc etc ... and RG will keep defending themself lol i bet some RG knows how sad their playstyle is.. Its just so pathetic... Destroying teh game ? yes imo..

L

legionaire

i used to be in Red Guard from its infancy 35+ LEVEL LIMIT etc till i rerolled in ALB and then we where lucky to get a FG to go emain..Now however as a scout i see RG never smaller than 1.5 FG and generally no bigger than 2.5 fg.

O

old.Thanatlos

Re: Re: fao: RG

Originally posted by afgoiadfvbcvvcc
and 75% of the zerks are already replaced with savages i would gues.

You know what that sounds like to me?
Hey zerkers will do 400 damage instead of 600, let's replace them because they're 'useless' now.... let's replace them with a class that CAN do 600+ damage every 3 seconds despite any defence (scale, capped resists, bladeturn, parry spec) besides bof doing any good..

Nerf inc imo :)

Hope your shammies are good at running next patch because they'll be going down very quickly!

PS: give wardens quad hit and LW spec, overpowered?

A

angara-ffs

Re: Re: Re: fao: RG

Originally posted by old.Thanatlos
You know what that sounds like to me?
Hey zerkers will do 400 damage instead of 600, let's replace them because they're 'useless' now.... let's replace them with a class that CAN do 600+ damage every 3 seconds despite any defence (scale, capped resists, bladeturn, parry spec) besides bof doing any good..

Nerf inc imo :)

Hope your shammies are good at running next patch because they'll be going down very quickly!

PS: give wardens quad hit and LW spec, overpowered?

I say we get out Thana and drink beer till we drop dead :D

A little off-topic, but the weather is just so great :p

P

Powahhh

why everyone lies?

rg do not zerg
stop that
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
[/sarcasm off]

ps. anyway we know that rg zerg why we need everytime some1 to remind it? well it starts to be boring...let them have fun zerging...it is a game after all....if you do not like it
DELETE - Y E S
and go play eq or ps or whatever you want

V

vofflujarnid

Originally posted by angara-ffs

And you know it's not true that's why you posted this to get more people to agree with you. In even number RG ownz you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom