FAO : Requiel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Hey,
You said that the 24th april was a stupid mistake by retailers and said Goa marketing has been on it for the past week.I my self think this is utter bs the dates every1 change to the 1st on play.com etc The site where I buy all my games from and so far all the daoc expansions have been montioring closesly for a month they put cata up a week ago had no release date been checking a few times a day and monday they put release date to the 1st of april. So either your marketing is uter crap or goa just cant be arsed to do anythink and dont give a fuck about this game anymore? So witch is it?. Its geting stupid Its not a whine I just like a answer from a gm.

Cheers

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Can you read?

He's explained it in several different threads already...

Also saying that you're not flaming while you claim that things he said "is utter bs" is laughable.

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
:touch: Maybe if you tried reading the threads below you'd get your answer.

Don't start flinging mud around if you can't be arsed to look through existing threads for the answers to your questions mate.... makes you look like a real grump :mad:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Shanaia said:
Can you read?

He's explained it in several different threads already...

Also saying that you're not flaming while you claim that things he said "is utter bs" is laughable.
Show me then cant be all a mistake on about 10 different sites in the uk its goa not any1 else.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Show me then cant be all a mistake on about 10 different sites in the uk its goa not any1 else.

d0000m d0000m doooo0000oooom

It's all a big conspiracy mate they actually don't want you to buy and play the game ... they don't care it's what's paying their bills and what's feeding them nooooo ... they are just in it to annoy you personally and make sure you can't order the game.

OR ... like a couple of people suggested you could grab your head with both hands ... jank it out of your arse ... and read a couple of threads in which Requiel has explained EXACTLY what is going on.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Well ive looked and cant see any but just got a e-mail back from my site lol and look what theyve said has requiel said this anywhere ?.

Dear Samuel Stevens,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our buyer has contacted the supplier regarding the release date of Dark age of Camelot: Catacombs and they have actually confirmed the release date has been put back and we will not receive stock now until 15/4/05.

Please note that on all pre-orders, we would aim to get stock to our customers for the release date, however we are unable to guarantee this as this is largely dependant on whether our suppliers deliver stock before the release date and if royal mail manage to get the package to you on time.

If you would prefer to cancel the order, do not hesitate to contact us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Special Reserve Customer Support Centre
Should you need to respond to this message, please click here. Please do not reply to the e-mail as it will not reach us.

Your Enquiry (received on 21/03/2005 17:05:04):

Dear Ukgames
I have been checking your site for the upcoming release of Dark age of Camelot: Catacombs expansion when you put It on I Pre orderd 2 for me and my brother but unfortunatly the release date you have put on it is wrong 1st of april its released on the 24th, on the forums for dark age of camelot alot of players are concerned because GoA the company who provides DAoC to europe is being abit slow on passing the new release date to the distributors, as you can imagine this is creating concern for alot of current subscribers to DaoC.
The date that was given to distributors was the 15th of April yet the new official release date is now 24th of march (25th for the UK friday release). The main concern of many players is that the 25th of march is a bank holiday and alot are worried that they will recieve the game on tuesday, my question is would you be able to provide the expansion on the thursday? i know many companies do this because of bank holidays.
I would be happy to direct the players from the forums to Ukgames when you have the correct release date up on your on your site.

Daoc web site - http://daoc.goa.com/en/
Theres the offical news here when its being released by goa - http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_last30news.php3?id_article=2958

Cheers
Sam

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
My point as has been Requiel's point for a while is that it's NOT goa that has put this release date back ... it was Game putting presure on the distributers that caused it and GOA has gone out of it's way to come to a compromise that's acceptable for all.

Your longlasting automatism to just blame GOA and assume they're fucking you over is getting old and tiresome.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Please close this thread and do not give this muppet above any freedom of speech.

Requiel has outlined full reasons etc etc. Theres been 5 million posts about this now.

SHUT UP

Nerf: Above poster. Was meant for post above Shan

Berthold

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Well ive looked and cant see any but just got a e-mail back from my site lol and look what theyve said has requiel said this anywhere ?.

Dear Samuel Stevens,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our buyer has contacted the supplier regarding the release date of Dark age of Camelot: Catacombs and they have actually confirmed the release date has been put back and we will not receive stock now until 15/4/05.

Please note that on all pre-orders, we would aim to get stock to our customers for the release date, however we are unable to guarantee this as this is largely dependant on whether our suppliers deliver stock before the release date and if royal mail manage to get the package to you on time.

If you would prefer to cancel the order, do not hesitate to contact us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Special Reserve Customer Support Centre
Should you need to respond to this message, please click here. Please do not reply to the e-mail as it will not reach us.

Your Enquiry (received on 21/03/2005 17:05:04):

Dear Ukgames
I have been checking your site for the upcoming release of Dark age of Camelot: Catacombs expansion when you put It on I Pre orderd 2 for me and my brother but unfortunatly the release date you have put on it is wrong 1st of april its released on the 24th, on the forums for dark age of camelot alot of players are concerned because GoA the company who provides DAoC to europe is being abit slow on passing the new release date to the distributors, as you can imagine this is creating concern for alot of current subscribers to DaoC.
The date that was given to distributors was the 15th of April yet the new official release date is now 24th of march (25th for the UK friday release). The main concern of many players is that the 25th of march is a bank holiday and alot are worried that they will recieve the game on tuesday, my question is would you be able to provide the expansion on the thursday? i know many companies do this because of bank holidays.
I would be happy to direct the players from the forums to Ukgames when you have the correct release date up on your on your site.

Daoc web site - http://daoc.goa.com/en/
Theres the offical news here when its being released by goa - http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_last30news.php3?id_article=2958

Cheers
Sam

nerf, tho it is laughable in a sick sort of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom