FAO Requiel

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel

I would just like to thank you again for keeping us informed about the issues going on at GOA. However, could u please start a new thread when you are passing on information. Scanning to page 18 of an existing thread isnt always the most user friendly. I think we all appreciate a Thread by a GM who is passing the status of "stuff".

Thanks again for the information. :clap: :clap:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
i agree :) i read the main beta thread a cple of times then got bored sifting through it all for info from a GM .... so gave up reading it over n over. new thread starts from gm's for info is a good idea. im sure NOBODY would complain of the spam if it was good spam so to speak :) or bad spam from a gm as long as it was informative.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
maybe u could make a forums SPECIFICALLY for server GM's and Mods to post news and updating information for us on big patch days n stuff like we used to have ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Jpeg[LOD] said:
maybe u could make a forums SPECIFICALLY for server GM's and Mods to post news and updating information for us on big patch days n stuff like we used to have ?
If it's not in a forum you regularly check though, you'll probably miss it. Between announcements and sticky posts, there are plenty of ways to make important posts stand out.
I do take the original point though which is why I made a new thread for the 'Gorre is up' post.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Requiel said:
If it's not in a forum you regularly check though, you'll probably miss it. Between announcements and sticky posts, there are plenty of ways to make important posts stand out.
I do take the original point though which is why I made a new thread for the 'Gorre is up' post.
They need a big ingame map with loc's complet and a compass to find that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom