FAO Requiel or any other Game MOD

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
what has happened to the guide realmpoints as they have gone down after the excal reboot today, i know we lost over 37k realm points.
is there ne chance we will get them back ?

cheer zeus :cheers:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
like 37k matters you can do that in one day, but i know some other guilds lost ~1mil rp and alot of bps...

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
sphir said:
like 37k matters you can do that in one day, but i know some other guilds lost ~1mil rp and alot of bps...

OOOOH YOUR SO LEEET :worthy:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
sphir said:

Wow, you sound like you don't mind wasting a day gaining back what has been set back (again). Wish I had your time tbh... :eek7:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
Wow, you sound like you don't mind wasting a day gaining back what has been set back (again). Wish I had your time tbh... :eek7:

maybe, but seriously 37k rps is nothing but its lame to regain something you allready had.

yes i know, rampant thanks.

war elephant

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
maybe, but seriously 37k rps is nothing but its lame to regain something you allready had.

yes i know, rampant thanks.

It's not lame to a small guild that does little RvR though.

Everything is relative.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
war elephant said:
It's not lame to a small guild that does little RvR though.

Everything is relative.

What he meant was it is lame to have to regain something you have lost, however big or small.

He is right though, our guild has lost ~3 mill between these two resets, which is a little harder to gain back than 37k. (Edit: Some guilds have lost more, i remember during one of these resets one of the guilds lost more than 3 mill in one reset so we're not the worst hit by all means, infact we got lucky only loosing 3 i guess.)

Oh and we have 10 members or so (not a big guild by any means), but are quite rvr active.

37k might not be difficult for a small guild, but it certainly is if such a guild doesn't rvr much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom